Swap O Rama #7, it's about time!!!! geez...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 lb box of Midwest goodness heading towards the eastern seaboard. Travel safe my friend!!

Sent from my Commodore64

Came home to a great package from Florida

I've only had a few of these and am excited to start trying some of the new ones.

1400714160646.jpg

1400714184625.jpg

1400714199173.jpg

1400714214470.jpg

Man over 330 oz of new beer. I can't wait to try cigar city! Out of all this I have only tried two of them. Plenty of wheats and ipa's and reds. Man I love it. Thx Dennis!

Yeah. This is sweet. Hopefully I can get this last pic up! Great stuff here, seriously. Yup got it to upload! Thx again!!

image.jpg

Btw. If you live in one of the largest cities in the Dallas Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area there is a box waiting for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Man over 330 oz of new beer. I can't wait to try cigar city! Out of all this I have only tried two of them. Plenty of wheats and ipa's and reds. Man I love it. Thx Dennis!

lad everything made it there!! I kept going to the store thinking 'hmm, this might be a good one to put in there', and the box built from there. Probably could have stuffed some more in there but I was afraid of breakage. Biggest box before this I sent was 37 lbs and 2 broke. This one was 43 lbs and it seems like it all got there ok!! Enjoy the brews, i've enjoyed all but a few of them.

Wow. Super generous. Everything arrived safely. I can't wait til tomorrow. Happy Memorial Day!

Btw. If you live in one of the largest cities in the Dallas Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area there is a box waiting for you.

Got the box - everything arrived safe. Pics to come soon...stupid work.

That golden delicious is....delicious.

Apple brandy barrel aged belgian tripel...yes thank you!

Yeah. I love barrel age. Never had brandy barrel aged. This one caught my eye right away. That and hopzilla! Ummmm Hopzillllllla. Sounds fantastic.

Biggest box I've ever sent en route to the state with the biggest mall I've ever been to! Cheers

Yeah. I love barrel age. Never had brandy barrel aged. This one caught my eye right away. That and hopzilla! Ummmm Hopzillllllla. Sounds fantastic.

Took a trip to North Carolina and found the Hopzilla there. I REALLY liked it and picked up a 12 pack to come home with. I taste major peaches in there. Definitely one of my favorite Terrapin brews.

Here we go. I'm glad Val spoke up so I didn't have to do any research on who the sender was and can thank you properly. Very excited about this very well packed box (also I especially liked the Ref: Books on the label....may steal that):

qEsaOu2.jpg

6NXHJFy.jpg

Bombers:
Almanac - Golden Gate Gose
El Segundo - Two 5 Left IIPA
Heretic - Shallow Grave
Noble Ale Works - Pistol Whip'd
Angel City - Dark Rye Lager
Alesmith - Wee Heavy
Alpine - Irish red
Small bottles/cans:
Lost Abbey - Saint's Devotion
Modern Times - Blazing World
Modern Times - Black House
Modern Times - Fortunate Islands
Saint Archer - Pale Ale
Mystery Homebrew??

Thanks a ton dude! Blazing World is the only one I have had before so a lot of delicious looking new ticks here. Most of it is already in the fridge and will be gone by the end of the month.

Last note - to my recipient...sorry I've been procrastinating with this. Your beers are all set aside and will be packed up and shipped out as soon as I get home...going to the buzzer on this one.

Did not want to send out an overstuffed box so mines going out tmrow when I can get a box to fit all these goodies.

Sorry to my partner for the day delay

Here we go. I'm glad Val spoke up so I didn't have to do any research on who the sender was and can thank you properly. Very excited about this very well packed box (also I especially liked the Ref: Books on the label....may steal that):

qEsaOu2.jpg

6NXHJFy.jpg

Bombers:
Almanac - Golden Gate Gose
El Segundo - Two 5 Left IIPA
Heretic - Shallow Grave
Noble Ale Works - Pistol Whip'd
Angel City - Dark Rye Lager
Alesmith - Wee Heavy
Alpine - Irish red
Small bottles/cans:
Lost Abbey - Saint's Devotion
Modern Times - Blazing World
Modern Times - Black House
Modern Times - Fortunate Islands
Saint Archer - Pale Ale
Mystery Homebrew??

Thanks a ton dude! Blazing World is the only one I have had before so a lot of delicious looking new ticks here. Most of it is already in the fridge and will be gone by the end of the month.

Last note - to my recipient...sorry I've been procrastinating with this. Your beers are all set aside and will be packed up and shipped out as soon as I get home...going to the buzzer on this one.

I am glad they all made it. I hope you enjoy all the brews. Enjoy that el Segundo brew soon. All the others are greaT and my favorite at the moment. I tried to get you a nice assortment of srm. I have not had the rye lager but, I am sure it's great. The homebrew is my first attempt at a 6.5% abv belgian pale let me know what you think.

Back