Swap O Rama #7, it's about time!!!! geez...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey johnnyhitch1, hope u like the bomb. Solemn Oath is on top of their game right now so I think you will enjoy those. I hope I was able to get you some new stuff.... Stuff u have never heard of, and of course, a couple of faithfuls. Enjoy!! -Ted

Hey johnnyhitch1, hope u like the bomb. Solemn Oath is on top of their game right now so I think you will enjoy those. I hope I was able to get you some new stuff.... Stuff u have never heard of, and of course, a couple of faithfuls. Enjoy!! -Ted

I do like, was more excited after looking up most of the beers since I had no idea what more than half of them were.

I keep seeing this Zombie Dust pop up, does it live up to the hype?

No, but a good beer. I can name a handful of single hopd citra beers that i prefer over it.

I do like, was more excited after looking up most of the beers since I had no idea what more than half of them were.

Thats always perfect! He sent some good ones for sure.

No, but a good beer. I can name a handful of single hopd citra beers that i prefer over it.

I agree with this. Its worth seeking out just to taste the hype. But overall I think its overhyped as well. Certainly a very good beer that I doubt anyone would turn down.

Thats always perfect! He sent some good ones for sure.

I agree with this. Its worth seeking out just to taste the hype. But overall I think its overhyped as well. Certainly a very good beer that I doubt anyone would turn down.

I think Maine brewing MO takes the cake for an APA

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think Maine brewing MO takes the cake for an APA

I had one for the first time this past weekend and it was amazing. Zombie dust is still amazing. They are both solid.

Kaboom! I've been bombed!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400088472.408859.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400088497.640293.jpg

Never had any of these and THANK YOU BIG TIME for the Riserva! Have not been able to find that

Feeling kinda chincy after seeing these bombs..

Is riserva difficult to get? We have a bunch o n the shelves here and haven't thought about picking some up. Guess I should?

Kaboom! I've been bombed!

View attachment 199421
View attachment 199422

Never had any of these and THANK YOU BIG TIME for the Riserva! Have not been able to find that

Feeling kinda chincy after seeing these bombs..

Hope you enjoy! Wasn't sure about the mongo either but that's one of my favorites. Cheers!

Is riserva difficult to get? We have a bunch o n the shelves here and haven't thought about picking some up. Guess I should?

Well, I've never seen it for sale. I was shown the list for the Weyerbacher distributor for my county, and there was no Riserva on the list. I will ask the store manager to ask the distributor "Why" there isn't any Riserva available, the next time I see him.

I've never had it before, but I know its a wild/sour ale, and I have a real soft spot for those. Since there are so few made in FL, and few distributed here, I know the ones that I technically should be able to find. This is one that I should be able to find, but haven't seen it... EVER.

TD

I really enjoy it. I've heard some **cough initybrew cough** say it's too acidic from the raspberry, but what does he know ;)

More Fruit this year but older batches take the enamel off your teeth for sure.

I've never had it before, but i know its a wild/sour ale, and I have a real soft spot for those. Since there are so few made in FL, and few distributed here, I know the ones that I technically should be able to find. This is one that I should be able to find, but haven't seen it... EVER.

TD

Your going to love it.

The bomb I shipped shows out for delivery. That was a long trip way back east, hope it all made it in one piece.

Holy crap msweat just annihilated my neighborhood with a 47 pound box... Stay tuned for pics after I take an hour unwrapping this monster that could probably survive being dropped out of a helicopter!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400192826.073344.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400192854.734516.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400192874.263346.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400193254.864624.jpg

After 20 minutes of cardboard battle and sweat I'm down to the beer layer... This man packages like a champ

Msweat killed it and the ups man... Haven't tried any of them before except the Uintas.. Will be throwing some in the fridge tonight! Thanks again man super generous ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400195054.315794.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400195067.619268.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400195076.986132.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400195088.717234.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400195100.568910.jpg

Back