Swap O Rama #7, it's about time!!!! geez...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Val, way to go! Didnt ship within seconds like usual, but sent an awesome box!

So far so good guys. 4 still in transport. And 5 I havent been notified of (usually these are already shipped, I just dont know lol).

Johnny, thanks for the heads up, im sure everyone would prefer a solid box that will make it one day late vs. Waiting for a destroyed box that doesnt show!

Shipped earlier today to a possible Mormon. Well... probably not, but many have settled there. Sorry it took so long. I had the box packaged and ready to send earlier in the week. Then my back went out. Feeling much better today though.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Holy crap! Val freaking killing it with all that insane awesome beer! He must close to San Diego area somewhere.

TD

Just sharing the good brews I am lucky to have in CA. I am in Long Brach a few hours north of San Diego.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Shipped earlier today to a possible Mormon. Well... probably not, but many have settled there. Sorry it took so long. I had the box packaged and ready to send earlier in the week. Then my back went out. Feeling much better today though.

Huh, that sounds like it may be headed to my porch.

Better start the porch watch now, just in case....

Sounds like I have plenty of time, which is a good thing, I'm out camping for the holiday weekend!

1400903166470.jpg

I had a porch bomb arrive yesterday just in time to take out of town for Memorial Day from Brent. I can't wait to try all the good beers. Great addition of the Buffalo Sweat I had one in a swap a few weeks ago and it was great. Any suggestions on what to age and what to drink?

Glad everything arrived safely! I would probably give the Imperial GFY and the Cherry Stout a little time but everything is really ready to go now. Enjoy!!

Sent from my Commodore64

Glad it arrived safely. I kind of forget what I sent you.. It was a long day of brewing and drinking when I packed that box

Glad it arrived safely. I kind of forget what I sent you.. It was a long day of brewing and drinking when I packed that box

Here's a refresher :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401331678.627924.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401331731.226463.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401331748.040378.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401331766.346094.jpg

It's kind of funny, this is either my 3rd or 4th swap and I've always received beer from someone in PA. I was a little nervous when I saw that and figured there'd be a bunch of beers I've already had but thankfully there's just 1 (Sly Fox). So I'm really excited to get into all of these! Some familiar breweries and some new, and a nice assortment of styles. Thanks a lot!!!

Great pack job too!

Sent from my Commodore64

Here's a refresher :)

View attachment 202358
View attachment 202359
View attachment 202360
View attachment 202361

It's kind of funny, this is either my 3rd or 4th swap and I've always received beer from someone in PA. I was a little nervous when I saw that and figured there'd be a bunch of beers I've already had but thankfully there's just 1 (Sly Fox). So I'm really excited to get into all of these! Some familiar breweries and some new, and a nice assortment of styles. Thanks a lot!!!

Great pack job too!

Sent from my Commodore64

Leon is pretty solid, regardless of what some reviewers say about it. I'm sure you will find it really nice

They get brew bus and terrapin in PA? I looked around but couldn't find the Hi5 IPA for my box. Which brew bus is that one btw?

I got another box today too, from a friend in Atlanta. Filled with some KBS, and Westbrook Gose! Yum. Few other brews as well

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

They get brew bus and terrapin in PA? I looked around but couldn't find the Hi5 IPA for my box. Which brew bus is that one btw?

I got another box today too, from a friend in Atlanta. Filled with some KBS, and Westbrook Gose! Yum. Few other brews as well

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

the Philly area gets damned near everything lol

My wife sent me a picture of a package that just arrived.
I had her post a guard on it till I get off work.

1401385315365.jpg

My wife sent me a picture of a package that just arrived.
I had her post a guard on it till I get off work.

Awesome! A day earlier than I thought it said. Glad the box isn't wet. Cute pup.

Glad they made it safe. Really killer stuff around this area. Enjoy.

My Ohio package arrived last night! The UPS man drove bye once the left and came back... I think I scared him by looking like a kid out the front window waiting for his mom or dad to get home!

Here are the pics! Also included were 9 green bottle caps, a homebrew IPA and an unopened pack of christmas themed cherry apple twist tic tacs!

p5290132-63057.jpg

p5290133-63058.jpg

p5290134-63059.jpg

Package just crushed my porch at home! Can't wait to open that bad boy up and post some pictures! Stay tuned!

Ohio REPRESENTIN! Ha ha. Hey MSweat... Age that Dark Apparition for a bit. It's great now but will be fantastic if you let it grow up a bit.

Ohio REPRESENTIN! Ha ha. Hey MSweat... Age that Dark Apparition for a bit. It's great now but will be fantastic if you let it grow up a bit.

Yeah, you Ohio boys are a little slow, but I see you pulled it off. :D
I think I'll kick off the weekend tonight with one of the pilsners. :mug:
The Dark Apparition will have some company in the cellar with some Outer Darkness RIS and a Chimay.

Package just crushed my porch at home! Can't wait to open that bad boy up and post some pictures! Stay tuned!

Not sure who sent this to me but whoever did, THANK YOU!!

Some really great stuff in here!
Big Swell IPA
Block Party Porter
Scruffy's Smoked Alt
Dankosaur IPA
Wine Noir!
Divine Reserve No. 14
Temptress Imperial Stout
Myrcenary
Lugene
Blood and Honey
Zombie Dust
Boiler Room
Cherry Chocolate Double Brown Stout
Coconut Porter
Mana Wheat
Dream Crusher
Blakkr

So many awesome beers here!! All are new to me except for 2 that are outstanding as well. Can't wait to dig into some of them ASAP. Heading to a party with an excellent beer lineup and am going to be bringing a few as some of the people haven't had them as well as me. Can't wait to share this bounty with some really good friends.

Thanks again for this awesome box of beers!! Can't wait to get in on Swap #8!!!

IMG_20140530_130422_542.jpg

Nickfern! Completely hooked it up! This is an extremely generous 34 lbs of liquid goodness. I can't say I have had any of these brews. They all look interesting and can't wait to start drinking these bad boys. Thank you!

Dc Brau El Hefe speaks
Carton Boat beer
Westbrook ipa
Cigar City Jai Alai ipa
DuClaw dirty little freak
Sweet Water ipa x2
South Hampton imperial porter
South hampton double white
Flying Fish farmhouse summer ale x4
Ramstein amber lager x3
Star Hill Grateful ipa x2
Ramstein imperial pilsner