Sour Swap #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to ask this, but it turns out I am going out of town tomorrow and there is a snowstorm hitting Minnesota tomorrow night. If my box is about to hit my porch between tomorrow and Saturday I kind of need to know so I can make arrangements to have someone intervene.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It already has ;)

Like MJ. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396495710.597493.jpg

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Sorry to ask this, but it turns out I am going out of town tomorrow and there is a snowstorm hitting Minnesota tomorrow night. If my box is about to hit my porch between tomorrow and Saturday I kind of need to know so I can make arrangements to have someone intervene.

Scheduled to land Friday...sorry.

Good news Geoffey is, it's no doubt a nice box. I'm still reeling from indytruks hit in swap a Rama 2. Bonus, now you know. Get the in laws over there to get that box. Surprises are over rated anyway...

I really appreciate the heads up! I can get a neighbor to grab it off my porch. Trick will be not letting them know what's in the box!

Someone in Florida has some beer on their porch and someone in Texas has a box on a truck coming for your porch.

Someone in Florida has some beer on their porch and someone in Texas has a box on a truck coming for your porch.

Ooh - maybe that's me. FedEx won't let me change my address for the delivery manager (website can't verify me and tech support just parrots "you must be there 90 days" with no knowledge of how the system even works) so I am just flying blind waiting to be surprised when I get home. Here's hoping.

Yea, I have alerts on both UPS and FedEx just because it's coming to my work, but haven't gotten an alert. Although, I don't feel like I do about half the time I'm getting something.

There's been a number of shipments delayed about a day, but tons about to touch down tomorrow and a handful today.

Can you give a list of what beers those are?

SURE CAN

Two brothers tangent
4 hands cuvee ange
Lake effect session brett ale
New holland blue sunday sour
Perennial aria
FFF deesko
FFF zombie dust
FFF LIVE A RICH LIFE
Off color troublesome x2
Boon kriek marriage parfait 2008!!!

Yeah, the number 2008 reached out of the box and slapped me in the face. Been meaning to try that, but obviously not the 08 version. Really looking forward to it. Thanks again.

Finally able to open this beast of a box! Dr Phunk killed it! Thanks again! Drinking the zombie dust now! Here's the beers:
Cantillon gueuze
NG strawberry rhubarb
NG raspberry tart
NG serendipity
NG wild sour ale
Blvd saison brett
NG Belgian red
Pipeworks Amarillo
Pipeworks coffee break abduction
3 Floyd's zombie dust
3 Floyd's gumballhead
3 Floyd's alphaking

I can't thank you enough! looks like its going to be a good drinking weekend!

1396579409142.jpg

1396579471906.jpg

Boom pow!!

I drink know what I did to deserve this! Niceness.. everything is new to me except the pumpking. Which should be nice to age ;)

*edit- the pumpking bottle is a raspberry berliner weisse!!!
Allagash- tiarna

Brooklyn- black ops

The bruery- sour in the rye , r ueuze

Night shift brewing- cape codder weisse

Brouwerij fonteinen- ode geuze

So stoked! Thank you kind person. Much love! You guys are killing it this round :)

1396585582750.jpg

Back