The "Waiting for the Next Giveaway" Speakeasy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then he won a third and gave it to Demonsrun

That's odd change of events then.....

I know. HBT has a spam filter that catches random stuff, mostly spam but sometimes posts from new members.

I just checked it and there was one spam thing, then several posts by some dude. He was posting to that thread, and the numbering got re-ordered after I did that. I thought I'd let you guys know since you worked so hard at that thread.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you guys. You all look like a great bunch of goobs, perfect for this place. See you round the forum.

Still odd but I guess congrats to Gubernot?

Have a good weekend if I'm available will check in to see what's up!!

Also tonight had a chance to keg my imperial stout I got from Kane Brewing. I fermented with s04 and s05 then when it bottomed at 1.022 I kegged it and added to keg a mix of cinnamon stick, 11 grams meco pepper, and 4 oz of cocoa nibs. Might dose a drop of vanilla or some coffee to it at a later date if it gets too hot.

I would love to brew this beer and put it in a barrel.

See you later passedpawn! Thanks for the info in the glitch in the matrix and time continuum

Blichmann has been doing a great job on shipping Quickly. Pretty sure all glasses have gone out. Maybe they haven't sent the. Beer gun yet?

Anyway congrats to whom ever.

Just now keeping up, s..ty night. It is so cold and after happily jumping in car to go home from happy hour alt. belt broke. Snowing heavily here now. Glad to see some brewing talk i love to talk brewing. Jealous of the zymatic demons. Is it as easy as it seems? Daughter is sick too.

I need to brew but will probably do it after the new year. I made a nice wit last spring want to try to replicate it again. So far I haven't tried to same recipe twice. Also saved some of the white labs 410 wit II has a good flavor.

We should be clear by noon. Then later rain. I cleared driveway because it's supposed to turn to ice before it clears

I think I would brew more if I didn't have to brew outside.

Back