Fellowship of the Drink XIII: Nightmare on Doug Street

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going bankrupt getting more beers..anyone need a live in handyman? With company??

Actually yes, thanks. We need a cabinet built for the water softener and hot water tank. We also need someone to make a driveway for us, re-wire the entire house, and put on a second bathroom (half bath could work, too). A deck would be a nice addition while we are at it. Oh, might as well reface or paint the fireplace.

Actually yes, thanks. We need a cabinet built for the water softener and hot water tank. We also need someone to make a driveway for us, re-wire the entire house, and put on a second bathroom (half bath could work, too). A deck would be a nice addition while we are at it. Oh, might as well reface or paint the fireplace.
Sorry I don't do small jobs! Actually besides the re-wire...do you have aluminum wiring??... the rest isnt too bad.

Doug is basically "the man" that you're always worried about when you ship beer out. He makes our fun harder.
I hate that guy. The guy that always ask me what i'm shipping and i say yeast samples then Doug looks at me like i'm full of it. Yeah i know Doug.

I hate that guy. The guy that always ask me what i'm shipping and i say yeast samples then Doug looks at me like i'm full of it. Yeah i know Doug.
Told my shipping guy @TwistedGray story. When I told him when asked, AFTER the letter/Doug incident, what was being shipped and TW said Koi Pond Samples, he almost dropped to the floor laughing. I'm pretty lucky but after he recived a phone call and letter from Fedex, he knows UPS is my only option now.

I did take him out on a fully paid for Pinthouse Pizza night as a bribe. Guess it worked.

Told my shipping guy @TwistedGray story. When I told him when asked, AFTER the letter/Doug incident, what was being shipped and TW said Koi Pond Samples, he almost dropped to the floor laughing. I'm pretty lucky but after he recived a phone call and letter from Fedex, he knows UPS is my only option now.

I did take him out on a fully paid for Pinthouse Pizza night as a bribe. Guess it worked.

Yeah I figured I'm done with FedEx. Brown truck and Pony Express for now. Pony Express will just slap the hand, been there done that.

IMG_1199.jpg

Honestly we liked single speed better than toppling Goliath. But TG is in the process of moving. The Waterloo location was perfect for bringing kids.

List of Participants:
1. JamesonFan
2. imasickboy
3. baldm79
4. PianoMan (offer submitted)
5. TwistedGray
6. jimyson (offer submitted)
7. orionol73 (offer submitted)
8. TravelingLight
9. fourfarthing
10. afro_lou
11. CTownBrewer
12. GaBrewZoo
13. EcuPirate07
14. Thorrak
15. 6midgets
16. LoneTreeFarms
17. Santo
18. wstbrewing
19. brandtrepair
20. j1laskey

It's offer week, I know there's some people out there who still want to get into this. I'm looking at you @RevKev. :)

Back