Fellowship of the Drink XIII: Nightmare on Doug Street

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In...box is packed!!

Any chance we can do it on a saturday or Sunday evening after 7:30pm CST? Love to participate...otherwise I'm at work and it's hit or miss.

Pssht, in, boxed, and shipped already....straight to doug in FedEx, whatever his screen name is...lol

Wish i could continue on, but alas, my time here in the good ol US of A haz come to an end.....i will be in Guam in less than 2 weeks. And unless anyone wants some very terrible Saporo and dealing with customs, it could be a nightmare...

I will say however, i met the owner and brewer of the very first craft brewery in Guam, and if i can work it, and ensure there is a filter to prevent @TwistedGray from happening, i will be trying to get some trades in.....should the participant be willing to accept the risk......but we can discuss that later!! On the other hand, ima try to see if this one can top the 25 person record!

Pssht, in, boxed, and shipped already....straight to doug in FedEx, whatever his screen name is...lol

Wish i could continue on, but alas, my time here in the good ol US of A haz come to an end.....i will be in Guam in less than 2 weeks. And unless anyone wants some very terrible Saporo and dealing with customs, it could be a nightmare...

I will say however, i met the owner and brewer of the very first craft brewery in Guam, and if i can work it, and ensure there is a filter to prevent @TwistedGray from happening, i will be trying to get some trades in.....should the participant be willing to accept the risk......but we can discuss that later!! On the other hand, ima try to see if this one can top the 25 person record!
Best wishes on your new endeavor man!

IMG_3344.jpg

Wife says I have a problem....
I said I'm stocking up for friends....

I'm all about seasonally inappropriate. We're having a barrel-aged beer tasting on July 28th.

I'll use that opportunity to break out all the beers I received from @orionol73 way back in FotD X. I've been saving them for such an occasion, and we've recently settled on that date. It will be the worst July 29th I've ever had.

I'm going to a tiny brewery in Georgia tomorrow. It's a brewery in the back of a print shop. Its called Printers Ale. Maybe i can find some good stuff there.
I work in printing, and I've been trying to add draft beer to our back garage for a while now. Looks like I have an additional selling point, now. "See, it works! We should do this!"

List of Participants:
1. JamesonFan
2. imasickboy
3. baldm79
4. PianoMan
5. TwistedGray
6. jimyson
7. orionol73 (offer submitted)
8. TravelingLight
9. fourfarthing
10. afro_lou
11. CTownBrewer
12. GaBrewZoo
13. EcuPirate07
14. Thorrak
15. 6midgets
16. LoneTreeFarms
17. Santo
18. wstbrewing
19. brandtrepair

Let me know if you've said you're in and I didn't include you.

Last edited:
Likely excuse. How did the brew day go?

Better than planned. I have a new hydrometer coming in the next order as I don't trust the current one, which has been way low on OG and FG, but the wonky hydrometer said I was only off my target by 3 points. The rust was evident though!

Back