Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Messed up part is they sent the original box back to me repacked with none of the bottles damaged. I'm glad you finally received it. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's almost too bad the shenanigans couldn't of took another week. They just released this year's The Abyss.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I live in Iowa and would appreciate any beer I can't get here. My personal preference is for strong beers (barley wines, imperial stouts, porters, ipa/double ipa/black ipa). I also enjoy a good sour. I don't drink many Belgian style beers, but if you have an excellence local beer i'd be excited to try it no matter the style.

Some breweries :

Russian River
The Alchemist (I hear Heady topper is a decent beer)
Three Floyds -Permanent Funeral or any.
Avery

If you like strong beers and have a good selection I'm certain I'll enjoy what you choose. It doesn't need to be from any of the breweries listed, I just tried to choose some popular one.

Thanks in advance!
list bump...definitely may want to add some ideas. If it's still sitting after Friday, I may be able to pick it up from a Black Friday trip.

Updating my original post:

I live in Iowa and would appreciate any beer I can't get here. My personal preference is for strong beers (barley wines, imperial stouts, porters, ipa/double ipa/black ipa). I also enjoy a good sour. I don't drink many Belgian style beers, but if you have an excellence local beer I'd be excited to try it no matter the style.

Some breweries :

Russian River: any you like but I would enjoy a Pliny
The Alchemist: any but I hear Heady topper is a decent beer i'd like to try
Three Floyds -Permanent Funeral or really any if they have other big beers available to you.
Avery: I don't know their selection so choose great beers you enjoy from them.
dogfish head: Midas Touch, Burton Baton, Palo Santo Marron, or a 120 minute ipa
Cascade: my favorite beer is the Bourbonic Plague (even though it's my favorite I'd prefer to sample something new).
Hair of the dog: Adam from the wood, Cherry Adam From The Wood, Doggie Claws, fred... fred from the wood, bourbon fred from the wood etc...
Gigantic: any awesome ipa or iipa.
Southern Tier: 2XIPA
Alpine: Nelson
cigar city: jai alai

I understand a lot of the beers listed are pricy. No need to send 17 my way, I'd be grateful for one or two strong and amazing sipping beers. I don't even mind receiving beer from breweries not listed here, these are just listed as suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Also I'm headed to Wisconsin tomorrow for thanksgiving and to pick up new glarus for Hulud!

I live in Iowa and would appreciate any beer I can't get here. My personal preference is for strong beers (barley wines, imperial stouts, porters, ipa/double ipa/black ipa). I also enjoy a good sour. I don't drink many Belgian style beers, but if you have an excellence local beer I'd be excited to try it no matter the style.

Some breweries :

Three Floyds -Permanent Funeral or really any if they have other big beers available to you.
Cascade: my favorite beer is the Bourbonic Plague (even though it's my favorite I'd prefer to sample something new).
Hair of the dog: Adam from the wood, Cherry Adam From The Wood, Doggie Claws, fred... fred from the wood, bourbon fred from the wood etc...

I understand a lot of the beers listed are pricy. No need to send 17 my way, I'd be grateful for one or two strong and amazing sipping beers. I don't even mind receiving beer from breweries not listed here, these are just listed as suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Also I'm headed to Wisconsin tomorrow for thanksgiving and to pick up new glarus for Hulud!

If you don't mind waiting until Monday for shipment, I'll grant.

Well, will stick a quick list out there, and expand in a couple days if needed.

Spencer Trappist
Societe (Anything)
Alchemist (Anything except Crusher or Beelzebub)
Blind Pig/Pliny
Cigar City (Wood Aged Jai Alai, Puppy's Breath, Espresso Cubano)
(512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout
Willing to consider anything dark and malty that I can’t get in Louisiana
Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Bootleggers - Knuckle Sandwich
Bootleggers - Black Phoenix
Carton (Anything)
DuClaw (Anything but prefer dark and malty)
Fat Head's - Hop Juju
Fat Head's - Oompa Loompa
FFF (pretty much any)
Good People - Coffee Oatmeal Stout
Heretic - Shallow Grave
Smuttynose - Baltic Porter
Smuttynose - Imperial Stout
Smuttynose - Really Old Brown Dog
Spring House - Lil Gruesome (really anything)
Thirsty Dog (Anything malty like scotch ale, barleywine, or stout-ish)

Huge thanks to @hulud and @TobyG for the porch bombs!

I can confirm that everything made it (with the exception of one minor leak on a can).

Photos to come later.

Some breweries :

Sweet!!

Still a bummer. At least you'll have another undamaged. Those were my last two from a trade earlier in the month.

The can is still full. Going to drink it today and see if it oxidized really bad. Photo of the suspect can is coming.

This stinks. Most of what's posted as requests I can't get in my area. Hopefully sometime soon there'll be a few that show up I can get

Got Hulud's package all sealed up. So what's everyone's favorite method to ship these pigs?

This stinks. Most of what's posted as requests I can't get in my area. Hopefully sometime soon there'll be a few that show up I can get

I had posted New Glarus which is only available in Wisconsin. People will post stuff just gotta wait for the right one and check bak often. I thought no one would request stuff I could get but it happens.

Well, will stick a quick list out there, and expand in a couple days if needed.

Spencer Trappist
Societe (Anything)
Alchemist (Anything except Crusher or Beelzebub)
Blind Pig/Pliny
Cigar City (Wood Aged Jai Alai, Puppy's Breath, Espresso Cubano)
(512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout
Willing to consider anything dark and malty that I can’t get in Louisiana
Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Bootleggers - Knuckle Sandwich
Bootleggers - Black Phoenix
Carton (Anything)
DuClaw (Anything but prefer dark and malty)
Fat Head's - Hop Juju
Fat Head's - Oompa Loompa
FFF (pretty much any)
Good People - Coffee Oatmeal Stout
Heretic - Shallow Grave
Smuttynose - Baltic Porter
Smuttynose - Imperial Stout
Smuttynose - Really Old Brown Dog
Spring House - Lil Gruesome (really anything)
Thirsty Dog (Anything malty like scotch ale, barleywine, or stout-ish)
Add New Glarus (anything)

Back