Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heady Topper

Lagunitas Sucks

3floyds (any)

Revolution Anti-hero

Schlafly (any)

Brew dogs (any if easily avail)

Pliny the Elder

Blind Pig

Your favorite year round brew

I'm not a big fan of porters, sours or bocks. I have been into pales, stouts and pils lately. Aside from that go nuts!
I'm starting off light, but will add more throughout the day.

Granted if you can wait til next Monday for shipping. Won't have the beer til Wednesday and don't want it sitting over the weekend cause it's getting cold.

Okay, it's been awhile but here goes nothing:

Alchemist (any)

Alpine - (any fresh IPA/DIPA)

Arizona Wilderness (any)

Cellarmaker (any growler, don't think they bottle yet)

Funkwerks (any)

Great Lakes (Edmund Fitzgerald)

Hill Farmstead (any)

Jester King (any)

Lawsons Finest Liquids (any)

Maine Beer Company (Dinner or Lunch)

New Glarus (any fruit or sour)

Night Shift Brewing (any)

Perennial Artisan Ales (any)

Pizza Boy - (any)

Prairie Artisan Ales - (Potlatch, JFJO Jazz Millions, Bierica, Prairie Weisse)

Sante Adairius Rustic Ales (any)

Societe (any growler)

Surly - (Abrasive, any bender variant)

Tired Hands (any)

Toppling Golaith (any)

Wicked Weed (any)

Yazoo (any)

Any American Wild Ale (brett and/or bugs) that you think is delicious and not distributed in Portland, OR. (PM me, we get a lot of beer here)

Any bottle of the best porter available to you. Something as tasty as Edmund Fitzgerald hopefully.

Any full size growler of your favorite, local, fresh IPA/IIPA.

I can get you all the Prairie brews you can stand if that will cut the mustard?

Jester King (any)
Love me some Surly
Cigar City (Jai Alai...or any others not too picky)
Societe (any)

Beers I can't get in OK please.
Hopped up crazy brews (don't get a lot of those around here), Porters and Stouts oooh and I've been finding some good hopped up Lagers...I like all beer, just not too fond of Sours.

Oh and send some home brews!

Jester King (any)
Love me some Surly Abrasive...
Societe (any)

Hopped up crazy brews (don't get a lot of those around here), Porters and Stouts oooh and I've been finding some good hopped up Lagers...I like all beer, just not too fond of Sours.

Fyi surly isn't making abrasive at the moment. You can get Overrated and Furious though.

How have you guys been sending out your stuff? I've seen FedEx and ups. I know postal service is not an option. Also what's the best way to pack it up. I was going to put in a bag and wrap with bubble for each. Is that good enough?

I may overdo it, but I usually put them in a plastic bag, bubble wrap and tape it, and then fill the rest of the box with wadded up newspaper, and then tape the box up nice and tight.

What does everyone have against usps? I have sent and received through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Jester King (any)
Love me some Surly
Societe (any)
Russian River Blind Pig
Racer 5
La Cumbre (any)
Three Floyds (any)

Jester King (any)
Love me some Surly
Societe (any)
Russian River Blind Pig
Racer 5
La Cumbre (any)
Three Floyds (any)
HopWorks Urban Brewery (any)
Bells (any)

Jester King (any)
Love me some Surly
Societe (any)
Russian River Blind Pig
Racer 5
La Cumbre (any)
Three Floyds (any)
Bells (any)

If I can find some fresh stuff on my searches for bcbs tonight, I'll try to give this one a go. Will get back to you tonight if no one else has granted.

FYI, all of jester king's beers are fermented with their house culture now, which includes various souring microbes.

Ah..still would like to give a couple of their brews a whirl. I've heard lots of good things.

Started picking up some stuff for tobyg. In a couple days the suppliers will be in so I can hopefully scratch a couple more off that list

Started picking up some stuff for tobyg. In a couple days the suppliers will be in so I can hopefully scratch a couple more off that list

Incidentally, to answer your previous question, I usually ship FedEx Ground. Get an online account and pre-pay and print the label. Then drop it off at a shipping location (or if you have regular deliveries like I do at work, hand it to the delivery guy).

As far as packing, it depends on what and how much I'm shipping. I have a membership in the Rare Beer Club, so I get shippers for bombers/750s once a month. For other stuff, I tend to try to find a sturdy box and use as much packing to get it stiff, but not overstuffed. I use foam, bubblewrap, or newspaper to pad, line with a garbage bag, bubblewrap the bottles/cans, and tie off the bag.

Jester King (any)
Love me some Surly
Societe (any)
Russian River Blind Pig
Racer 5
La Cumbre (any)
Three Floyds (any)
Bells (any)
Alpine (any)
Hillstead Farm (any)
Heady Topper

PM sent... I said I was done shipping beer for the year... but when you can pull a grant off without a trip to the store... Gotta do it.

Well shoot, I hadn't thought that far ahead!

Let's make it easy for someone to get in on this. I have been trading east and west but never south. Keep it hoppy, funky, or bitter as too sweet or at all sour don't do it for me.... brewed south of the Mason-Dixon Line without Indiana distribution.

I am feeling a bit under the weather, I will get a list put up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Jester King (any)
Love me some Surly
Societe (any)
Russian River Blind Pig
Racer 5
La Cumbre (any)
Three Floyds (any)
Bells (any)
Alpine (any)
Hillstead Farm (any)
Heady Topper

Shipped, I feel kind of awesome for getting this turned around so fast.

Shipped, I feel kind of awesome for getting this turned around so fast.

I was hoping to get my box shipped out long before now...it will be done tonight however. Not to brag...much..but I actually had to hunt down a box that would work. The few I had wouldn't cut it. Ready to get this box out and for mine to come in!:mug:

Alright, I am in the middle if testing so I will be adding to the list throughout the day. If anything that I list is not easy let me no know.

Troegs- Mad Elf
Spring house - Big Gruesome, Martians/Santa, Satan's Bake

Belching Beaver- PB Milk Stout
Oddside Ales- Java Chip Mint, Mayan Chocolate, Hipster Brunch

I will open this up a bit, any one off the list and the rest is up to you, only 2 stipulations
A) I am not a fan of sours
B) Nothing that is Distributed in MS AL TN

I'm looking really weird opening a package full of beer while here at work! Thanks Toby, will have to explore it more thoroughly when I get off!

27 lb package is gone. Brewbien lemme know when it shows up. Should be early next week. Better be any way!

Alright, I am in the middle if testing so I will be adding to the list throughout the day. If anything that I list is not easy let me no know.

Troegs- Mad Elf
Spring house - Big Gruesome, Martians/Santa, Satan's Bake

Hardy wood - Gingerbread , Raspberry stout

Oddside Ales- Java Chip Mint, Mayan Chocolate, Hipster Brunch
Cpt Lawrence- Frost Monster

I will open this up a bit, any one off the list and the rest is up to you, only 2 stipulations
A) I am not a fan of sours
B) Nothing that is Distributed in MS AL TN

I will add more later.

Back