What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water.

Back to another doctor tomorrow. Hopefully this one will sign a note that says I am not 100%. My job is either you are physically 100% strength or you no worky.

Damn convenience clinic won't sign the short term disability form since I can do "something" but that "something" isn't my normal job.

Why do we even allow nurse practitioners to do anything, if we have to see a damn doctor anyway?! Huh @BUCKNUTS ?

You drive a brown truck and thow **** out the window, No?

Incoming

View attachment 280831

Sample of a failed ipa experiment 1.5 pounds of hops in a 6 gallon batch all but 1oz after flameout/dry hops. Still cloudy as ****,hoppy, piney and tongue bucklingly bitter.

Is that an urine sample?

Rye saisonView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432770697.459635.jpg

Now amirillo, mosaic, Citra IPAView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432770769.614957.jpg

I definitely know Doctors and NP who won't write any medical LOA for any walk in patient, they always refer you back to your primary care physician. I also know some who don't give a crap and write them for anybody who walks in and says "I can't go to work". You got one of the conservative practitioners.

I can't speak for any other state but in Ohio a NP doesn't need to refer you to a physician after seeing you he/she writes prescriptions, orders diagnostic testing basically anything the physician would do. If you see an RN/LPN then yes They ask the questions so the Doctor can ignore your chart and ask you again.:D

Thanks for the insight! I have a appointment with a podiatrist tomorrow.

My foot is all kinds of deep purple, black and blue right now.

Although the 4 long islands I just had are making me feel pretty ****ing good. The 28 wings are a different story, it was too many.

Good thing I do that like once a year.

thanks for the insight! I have a appointment with a podiatrist tomorrow.

Although the 4 long islands i just had are making me feel pretty ****ing good. The 28 wings are a different story, it was too many.

Good thing i do that like once a year.

28?!?!

I can't speak for any other state but in Ohio a NP doesn't need to refer you to a physician after seeing you he/she writes prescriptions, orders diagnostic testing basically anything the physician would do. If you see an RN/LPN then yes They ask the questions so the Doctor can ignore your chart and ask you again.:D

True. I do medical appointments and it seems like the doctors don't listen to what you tell the nurses. NPs
a days PAs I prefer as you only have to say it once as they read the transcription. :)

View attachment 280831
Sample of a failed ipa experiment 1.5 pounds of hops in a 6 gallon batch all but 1oz after flameout/dry hops. Still cloudy as ****,hoppy, piney and tongue bucklingly bitter.

That sounds insane.

it's no bueno. I filled a growler so I can get drunk on it since It's the only hoppy beer in the house but I would never send this mess to anybody. I became a bit of a hop hoarder and this was using up random hops.

That would not deter me.

:rockin:

OK, so I am now onto water for the rest of the evening. Won't be drinking beer again until the weekend, maybe Saturday but definitely Saturday night.

First pour this passed weekend of my Sam Adams Summer Ale clone done with lemon drop hops and my first ever Dragons Blood.... Both were a hit with everyone here.... :mug:

20150526_125128.jpg

20150526_125128 (1).jpg

20150523_143023.jpg

Coca cola. Been a long day, can't wait to get home and enjoy a nice refreshing adult beverage. Was just in a Burger King and heard someone order their chicken nuggets and fries well done. Um...okay? I didn't realize they gave you doneness options for your frozen French fries and boot shaped mechanically separated minced chicken patties.

I wasn't aware that fake meat had a medium or rare option

Thanks for the insight! I have a appointment with a podiatrist tomorrow.

Although the 4 long islands I just had are making me feel pretty ****ing good. The 28 wings are a different story, it was too many.

Good thing I do that like once a year.

The podiatrist is the best idea. They're doctors and should be able to write you out since they know what's up with feet. I interact with them all the time, and I know plenty that are damn good....and several that are atrocious in my area. And Long Islands cure pain, but that many can lead to watering unintentional places hahaha.:eek:

Another fruit salad. Heating up water to steep some grain. :)

At the bar with mates earlier, 2x Oliver Dark Horse (very tasty Mild), a Deschutes Mirror Pond, Atlas Pumpernickel Stout, and Petrus Aged Pale. Drinking nothing waiting on Metro home.

Coca cola. Been a long day, can't wait to get home and enjoy a nice refreshing adult beverage. Was just in a Burger King and heard someone order their chicken nuggets and fries well done. Um...okay? I didn't realize they gave you doneness options for your frozen French fries and boot shaped mechanically separated minced chicken patties.

obviously you are unaware of the whole slogan "have it your way" that the BK lounge preaches.

O.B gubna and a F.W parabola 2015 at dinner( no pic was date night) parabola was insanely good!!!

Back