What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherry coke.

Only broke 2 bones in my life. My thumb while catching a volleyball, and my right pinky toe. Was running away from my brother who was about to beat me and hit the corner of a door jam...then my brother tackled me and beat me hahaha

Recipe please!

I have to get the recipe at home for the correct numbers. I'll post them when I can. Probably tomorrow. Its real easy. Tea bags, Sugar, water and yeast. I add fresh tea and back sweeten it. The yeast i used fermented water. FG was under .990. Remind me if I forget.

Yeah, I'm just going to make my way over to BeerAdvocate.

Lol, brew day is scheduled for July 11th. Not as easy as it used to be when I brewed indoors.

At least a date is set. Going to do a triple brew day Sunday. Need to get things ready for a long day. The third will 10gal sour mash and split into 3 beers so making 5 beers. :D

At least a date is set. Going to do a triple brew day Sunday. Need to get things ready for a long day. The third will 10gal sour mash and split into 3 beers so making 5 beers. :D

I might sneak one in next week but wanted to wait until my CIP system was rebuilt and I don't want to drop something on my foot.

I have group brew day in a few weeks with my study group, so that counts?

Water.

Waiting on the doctor (10 am appointment), hopefully I am off all next week.

@supervisingchildren (or anyone in the area, or who knows someone needy) Your boys are in scouts right? Just wondering if they collect clothing or other items for any fundraisers. I know the troop I was in used to get $$$ per pound of clothing donations. I'm looking to unload a large amount of possessions I no longer need and would like them to go to a good cause.

Coffee/Water still.. beautiful day outside, unbelievable sunset last night. It rained just before sunset and was cloudy, the entire sky over the river was red.

Ok, confession time guys. I havent brewed since...........

May

10th

of

2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O, the humanity! :D
slacker - i haven't brewed in 3 days. I may brew again this weekend...

On Topic: done with my pot of coffee - on to water. 1/2 day in the office today. Anyone want to guess which brewery i will be at later today?

Ok, confession time guys. I havent brewed since...........

May

10th

of

2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O, the humanity! :D

Don't know why you even bother... Tall Grass is right down the street.

I'm assuming.

I haven't been through Kansas in a while. Don't like to put a ton of miles on the old covered wagon.

slacker - i haven't brewed in 3 days. I may brew again this weekend...

On Topic: done with my pot of coffee - on to water. 1/2 day in the office today. Anyone want to guess which brewery i will be at later today?

I only approve of your brewery decision because I may be personally affected by such decision. :D

BTW, I am going to be in Pagosa Springs July 2nd to 10th. You gonna be around? We can meet up on my trip there or back, whichever works best for you.

Don't know why you even bother... Tall Grass is right down the street.

I'm assuming.

I haven't been through Kansas in a while. Don't like to put a ton of miles on the old covered wagon.

Their old brewery in outside city limits to the east, new is outside city limits to the west. Neither serve beer. But they are opening a taphouse next month downtown. Really looking forward to their one offs.

I only approve of your brewery decision because I may be personally affected by such decision. :D

BTW, I am going to be in Pagosa Springs July 2nd to 10th. You gonna be around? We can meet up on my trip there or back, whichever works best for you.

I'm not hitting CS today. That will likely be Saturday. :) Their release of St. Bretta mandarin and hop savant citra were 'no bottle limit' = lots of production = no chance of selling out soon.

I'm gonna try this place after an actual lunch meeting near them. http://www.breweryrickoli.com/beers

And as far as I know i am around all July. PM me your trip details and we can figure out when to meet.

I'm not hitting CS today. That will likely be Saturday. :) Their release of St. Bretta mandarin and hop savant citra were 'no bottle limit' = lots of production = no chance of selling out soon.

I'm gonna try this place after an actual lunch meeting near them. http://www.breweryrickoli.com/beers

And as far as I know i am around all July. PM me your trip details and we can figure out when to meet.

And how the hell would be have guessed you were going to the smallest brewery in Colorado? :D

Their labels are certainly..... interesting.

@supervisingchildren (or anyone in the area, or who knows someone needy) Your boys are in scouts right? Just wondering if they collect clothing or other items for any fundraisers. I know the troop I was in used to get $$$ per pound of clothing donations. I'm looking to unload a large amount of possessions I no longer need and would like them to go to a good cause.

Coffee/Water still.. beautiful day outside, unbelievable sunset last night. It rained just before sunset and was cloudy, the entire sky over the river was red.

Yep, son is in scouts, but they don't do a clothing drive... maybe goodwill or amvets?

I haven't brewed since last night. ;)
Tired as hell right now and ready for the day to be over.

The BBQ smell was so worth it. It was not reheated store stuff like I expected. One of my coworkers cooked up a Brisket, pulled pork and some chicken. I am fat and happy and still eating. Haven't hit regret yet.

BBQ and an orange soda. Envy me.

Surprised they were approved on the 'quicher bichen' label. Can't they sound things out? :D

More water.

The BBQ smell was so worth it. It was not reheated store stuff like I expected. One of my coworkers cooked up a Brisket, pulled pork and some chicken. I am fat and happy and still eating. Haven't hit regret yet.

BBQ and an orange soda. Envy me.

Overwhelming desire to nap initiating in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

*makes a finger gun and points it at all of you one by one*

pewpewpewpewpew

too bad you're a stormtrooper and missed. everyone. ;)

pewpew.jpg

Overwhelming desire to nap initiating in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

And I just went to visit someone to help them with their printer. When I got there (and its a long long hallway to get there) they met me laughing at the door. The lady said that she was sorry and it got fixed just after I had left here so they wanted to make sure my trip was worthwhile. They handed me a can of Guinness since they know I am a beer guy.

I was obligated to accept right?

Back