What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hello - yes, Durham on the RTP end. I am closer to Cary/Morrisville than I am downtown Durham.

:)

Oh, FTR - I am drinking ginger ale. Needs bourbon, but that's a little heavy for the day.

@Hello - yes, Durham on the RTP end. I am closer to Cary/Morrisville than I am downtown Durham.

Oh, FTR - I am drinking ginger ale. Needs bourbon, but that's a little heavy for the day.

It says you mentioned me and then I see...nothing.

You talkin' behind my back, son?

Water.

I actually just had to look at a map to see how you could be closer to Cary/Morrisville than downtown Durham. I'm a bozo. Anyway, if you really want to try my beer, I'll be serving my orange ginger IPA at Raleigh Brewing on Saturday. Actually technically, they don't let me serve, as I've found out. I think I just stand around looking silly and smiling. I do that pretty well.

I actually just had to look at a map to see how you could be closer to Cary/Morrisville than downtown Durham. I'm a bozo. Anyway, if you really want to try my beer, I'll be serving my orange ginger IPA at Raleigh Brewing on Saturday. Actually technically, they don't let me serve, as I've found out. I think I just stand around looking silly and smiling. I do that pretty well.

Yeah, basically I am where hwys 54 & 55 meet I-40.

I have been wanting to check out Raleigh Brewery for a while, as I know my way around that part of Raleigh (Hillsborough St.) OK. What time? I am actually dog-sitting for a friend out in Carrboro this weekend, but he said I could use his vehicle...

Water.

<rant>

Back to another doctor tomorrow. Hopefully this one will sign a note that says I am not 100%. My job is either you are physically 100% strength or you no worky.

Damn convenience clinic won't sign the short term disability form since I can do "something" but that "something" isn't my normal job.

Why do we even allow nurse practitioners to do anything, if we have to see a damn doctor anyway?! Huh @BUCKNUTS ?

</rant>

Water.

<rant>

Back to another doctor tomorrow. Hopefully this one will sign a note that says I am not 100%. My job is either you are physically 100% strength or you no worky.

Damn convenience clinic won't sign the short term disability form since I can do "something" but that "something" isn't my normal job.

Why do we even allow nurse practitioners to do anything, if we have to see a damn doctor anyway?! Huh @BUCKNUTS ?

</rant>

They ask the tough questions so the Doctor can ignore your chart and ask you again.

Water.

<rant>

</rant>
I definitely know Doctors and NP who won't write any medical LOA for any walk in patient, they always refer you back to your primary care physician. I also know some who don't give a crap and write them for anybody who walks in and says "I can't go to work". You got one of the conservative practitioners.

They ask the tough questions so the Doctor can ignore your chart and ask you again.

I can't speak for any other state but in Ohio a NP doesn't need to refer you to a physician after seeing you he/she writes prescriptions, orders diagnostic testing basically anything the physician would do. If you see an RN/LPN then yes They ask the questions so the Doctor can ignore your chart and ask you again.:D

Diet Coke at the ballfield for son's game. Hoping the rain holds off. Need to get another kombucha in the fridge!
BTW, nose- breathing... weird.

Coca cola. Been a long day, can't wait to get home and enjoy a nice refreshing adult beverage. Was just in a Burger King and heard someone order their chicken nuggets and fries well done. Um...okay? I didn't realize they gave you doneness options for your frozen French fries and boot shaped mechanically separated minced chicken patties.

So, in short, you were.

Watching you.

522.gif

And now I want to try it!

it's no bueno. I filled a growler so I can get drunk on it since It's the only hoppy beer in the house but I would never send this mess to anybody. I became a bit of a hop hoarder and this was using up random hops.

Back