What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on more fruit salad blonde and mowing the lawn. Called the plumber who should be here between 6 &10 tonight. A shower will be wonderful after I get all this work done today...

FA0av0Q.jpg

This one is a sipper. I've had buttered popcorn, salame, and cigarettes to compete with the flavor and it's still overpowering, not in a bad way. Tastes like a 20% liquor. Bock is what I asked for and imperial bourbon aged bock is what I got.

Water. Making little progress on studying today. I can't motivate myself to read about beer.

HB IPA. In-laws are over so its time to chug-a-lug. The picture is what happens when SWMBO buys beer. Makes me sad, though the Reds isn't awful when its hot and you're super thirsty.

WP_20150524_003.jpg

Bought a 2013 Dodge Durango from a U-Conn grad at CarMax today. My God...what have I done? Drinking kombucha and going back on the pain meds, now that I don't have to drive anymore today.

More fruit salad and burning sausage patties. Making homemade chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches for dessert. Waiting for the plumber to show up. I'll call this winning until I get the bill for the plumber. :eek:

Back