What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ima do it. What, like 6 lb pale and 4 oz of roasted barley? 20 IBU to bitter?

Lots of room for interpretation. Mine's in my dropdown. I'd go Pale Malt, a fair amount of varied crystal malts, and I would go Black Patent or Chocolate over Roasted Barley. I like mine lower on the roast, more on the dark crystal, so I use Thomas Fawcett Pale Chocolate which is toastier/nuttier, and two different English crystal malts, one of which is 150L. And then yeah, 15-20 IBUs is good. I target 8.5P for OG, mash at 158, and FG of 3.2P. Full and sweet for style. Mashing a bit lower to get it a bit dryer would be a little more traditional.

I remember my first beer

sorry you feel that way youngster!:cross: you. like many have the wrong idea. Previously thought. The past can haunt you. Your face and my ass bro? Heeel yeah! Ha ah ha.! Oh no, its me? Oh holla! ? Im ghost! I don't care.

Lots of room for interpretation. Mine's in my dropdown. I'd go Pale Malt, a fair amount of varied crystal malts, and I would go Black Patent or Chocolate over Roasted Barley. I like mine lower on the roast, more on the dark crystal, so I use Thomas Fawcett Pale Chocolate which is toastier/nuttier, and two different English crystal malts, one of which is 150L. And then yeah, 15-20 IBUs is good. I target 8.5P for OG, mash at 158, and FG of 3.2P. Full and sweet for style. Mashing a bit lower to get it a bit dryer would be a little more traditional.

Damn. You sure can turn a drunk joke into a real recipe.

SNPA because it m thirsty. No mom, I don't have a problem. Go to bed.

sorry you feel that way youngster!:cross: you. like many have the wrong idea. Previously thought. The past can haunt you. Your face and my ass bro? Heeel yeah! Ha ah ha.! Oh no, its me? Oh holla! ? Im ghost! I don't care.

Yep, it sure can haunt you. Like this one time about a year ago a member posted here very distraught over the death of a little boy he knew. And, instead of expressing their condolences for this loss that obviously touched that member emotionally, like every other normal person here, this one insensitive toolbag started posting his (extreme) beliefs about child vaccinations and never once said he was sorry or owned up to it. Instead he went on and on with his "facts." It seems there is a good group of guys that regularly post here. And we all usually feel for one another when someone is going through a tough time. But, this one member only wanted to further his opinions and beliefs in someone else's time of distress. If only I could remember who that was. Do you?

My house Bitter.

20150524_005711[1].jpg

Yep, it sure can haunt you. Like this one time about a year ago a member posted here very distraught over the death of a little boy he knew. And, instead of expressing their condolences for this loss that obviously touched that member emotionally, like every other normal person here, this one insensitive toolbag started posting his (extreme) beliefs about child vaccinations and never once said he was sorry or owned up to it. Instead he went on and on with his "facts." It seems there is a good group of guys that regularly post here. And we all usually feel for one another when someone is going through a tough time. But, this one member only wanted to further his opinions and beliefs in someone else's time of distress. If only I could remember who that was. Do you?

I wasn't here yet, can I play?

Damn, 167 missed posts since this afternoon?! Sorry to throw gas on the fire then run, haha. Drank a bunch of kirsch gose and summer love, then a freckle and some Black Tuesday. Now to pass out.

Was this on this thread, or somewhere else on the forum? Doesn't ring a bell to me.

Lol

Damn, 167 missed posts since this afternoon?! Sorry to throw gas on the fire then run, haha. Drank a bunch of kirsch gose and summer love, then a freckle and some Black Tuesday. Now to pass out.

This thread moves like a wildfire sometimes. I hav BR got a clue why.

Well based on that non-sensical post that wes quoted, you can imagine what that was rambling about. Actually, I doubt anyone can imagine that.

Well based on that non-sensical post that wes quoted, you can imagine what that was rambling about. Actually, I doubt anyone can imagine that.

I've had a ton of beer. I think I understand him. We'd be casual acquaintances that disagree on a lot of things.

This wasn't trolling, this was an insensitive asshat that shouldn't show up in here.

There is literally no difference to me, I feel like I've found a bunch of brothers here.

Edit: dammit Jessica, you're cooler than my real sister, Jessica. Not your fault.

You know, I was really surprised when I saw him post. My guess is his memory may not work properly.
He's posted here and there in here, best to ignore, he just spews gibberish anyway.
There is literally no difference to me, I feel like I've found a bunch of brothers here.

Edit: dammit Jessica, you're cooler than my real sister, Jessica. Not your fault.

"There is literally no difference to me," Not sure what you mean, he's a tool.

He's posted here and there in here, best to ignore, he just spews gibberish anyway.

"There is literally no difference to me," Not sure what you mean, he's a tool.

I mean he's a legit troll. That's what they do.

I'm done for the night. No mo drinkin.

I mean he's a legit troll. That's what they do.

I'm done for the night. No mo drinkin.

I didn't realize it was the same person, although Wes's post is now pretty clear. Yeah, he always spouts a bunch of nonsense anywhere I've seen him post elsewhere, so it makes sense. Proper f***ing c*** who's ending up on my ignore list.

I didn't realize it was the same person, although Wes's post is now pretty clear. Yeah, he always spouts a bunch of nonsense anywhere I've seen him post elsewhere, so it makes sense. Proper f***ing c*** who's ending up on my ignore list.

I tend to leave them in there, just in case I feel like completely ruining them eventually. Me and my brain like to have fun.

Almost fell asleep on the couch, so I'm having a HB IPA. Trying to catch up on posts. Currently where everyone is talking about Star Wars. Not gunna lie, I spend a lot of time reading pages of this thread being jealous due to lack of distro here in Fresno.

WP_20150523_003.jpg

Almost fell asleep on the couch, so I'm having a HB IPA. Trying to catch up on posts. Currently where everyone is talking about Star Wars. Not gunna lie, I spend a lot of time reading pages of this thread being jealous due to lack of distro here in Fresno.

Damn. Fresno? So sorry.

Damn. Fresno? So sorry.

I think the Fresno city motto should be "Its not so bad.". It's what everyone says about living here. We're moving to a smaller valley town next month, the end game is moving back to San Luis Obispo, or Oregon.

OT: Another HB IPA. Soooo good

Coffee on a gorgeous morning. Just dropped 16# of pork shoulder on the grill/smoker for the deck party today. Have a turkey breast and other things in the wings for later. Ready for a run to offset the eating and drinking.

0600 should not happen on a weekend.

Ugh. I'd forgotten about that.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432476251.197297.jpg

Kaffee.

I remember that a-hole. It was on this thread. Forgot his name but it was an "old" member that did not post often. They guy was a moron and believed that stupid crap

Back