What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that a-hole. It was on this thread. Forgot his name but it was an "old" member that did not post often. They guy was a moron and believed that stupid crap

Why is it that I get nervous every time the subject of opinionated ******** comes up?

Coffee and water. Watching game of thrones while I should be cleaning the shop to make room for the lift.

Coffee. Watching soccer since there's nothing else on at 7:30 Sunday morning. Got a small brisket coming to room temp and woodchips soaking.

WP_20150524_001.jpg

I remember that a-hole. It was on this thread. Forgot his name but it was an "old" member that did not post often. They guy was a moron and believed that stupid crap

It's the guy I quoted. I was joking about not knowing. I only brought it up to him because he's back in here posting nonsense again.

You = winning
It's been raining pretty much every day here for the past few weeks. I need a nice sunny day to break out the smoker. I have a turkey in the freezer that needs to be bathed in cherry and pecan smoke.

I'm sitting a out 10 feet from the WSM and it already smells awesome.

Planning to spend the day outside with some family after working for four hours this morning sawing and burning a bunch of wood after clearing some of my property yesterday. My old man is here and won't stop working. But I'm done. At least I've been transporting beers over to him.

16# of butt and a turkey breast. Jockey box up and running, q/a samples of apfelwein and kolsch taken. Keg of sasion still isn't behaving, but shall be served.

Hot links and brats to join the party soon.

sorry you feel that way youngster!:cross: you. like many have the wrong idea. Previously thought. The past can haunt you. Your face and my ass bro? Heeel yeah! Ha ah ha.! Oh no, its me? Oh holla! ? Im ghost! I don't care.
Who is this jack hole?
There is literally no difference to me, I feel like I've found a bunch of brothers here.

Edit: dammit Jessica, you're cooler than my real sister, Jessica. Not your fault.

Huh? I am cool.

More cherry saison.

Back