Fellowship of the Drink XVIII - XVIII and Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to second @CTownBrewer in that @PianoMan has some serious packing skills! Little side trade action arrived today!!
IMG_5675.JPG
also threw in some HB!

Yeah.....That Lost Nation can did not look like that when I packed it....Glad it all arrived!

Certainly figured it was a heat thing, no error on your part! I can't wait to dive in, just might be a day or two. I'll drink shitty beer until I'm over the cold...

@mullett6577 has mail!!

I did!!!
The whole gang
fotdxviii.jpg

This is almost impossible to get a good pic, but the custom FotD XVIII glass was an amazing bonus
20190729_164216[1].jpg

And now I need to either drink some beer or finish my keg-mentor fridge to make room for more (and clean the garage beer fridge apparently, it's kinda gross looking)
20190729_164702_HDR[1].jpg

What'd you think of that PhP?

I liked it a lot! I’ve heard great things about PhP & this did not disappoint. The Nomadic Convergence IPA was nice too...drank more like a pale ale. It was nice to taste some actual malt flavor again in the age of all these juicy hop bombs.

I liked it a lot! I’ve heard great things about PhP & this did not disappoint. The Nomadic Convergence IPA was nice too...drank more like a pale ale. It was nice to taste some actual malt flavor again in the age of all these juicy hop bombs.
Enjoyed that Peak Seasons from Nomadic also.

This was a top notch haul from @MC82. 1000x Thanks! I choose wisely!

1564450575530.jpeg

Back