Fellowship of the Drink XVIII - XVIII and Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I had @TallDan as my #3! I’ve always wanted to try Mikerphone & Hop Butcher! Hear amazing things about them both!

Thanks for a great round @fourfarthing!
Both great breweries. Hop butcher is always on point with their NEIPAS. TBH, bean spirit isn't my jam, but lots of Mikerphone's other stuff is.

As far as I'm concerned the only bad choices that I saw were ones that were offers within the IL/WI/IN/MI area that I already get regularly. I've also had all of the RR stuff, so while there was a solid offer or two with their beers in there, I'd rather some stuff I haven't had!

It's not too late!
Funny thing is, a friend of mine gave it to me. He got it at an openstack conference, i think. He gave it to me kind of as a joke, while I've been a linux user since before most people even heard of it, and I work in tech, my work has typically not involved linux much!

IMG_0001.JPG

Full (geek/IT) disclosure...

$CurrentJob started in a CentOS environment, transitioned to RHEL 6 a few years back. I have several Linux distros running various things at home for testing/playing reasons.
I first installed linux on my 486 in 1995 (give or take a year). I believe that I still have that installation media.

My beard is mostly grey.

I first installed linux on my 486 in 1995 (give or take a year). I believe that I still have that installation media.

My beard is mostly grey.
I remember when my 486 came with windows for workgroups when that 1st came out and I didn't like it so I edited the autoexec.bat to go straight to dos lol.

I might just be stopping in Denver for a few days in a couple of weeks. Anyone have recommendations for must see breweries?

I might just be stopping in Denver for a few days in a couple of weeks. Anyone have recommendations for must see breweries?

Crooked Stave, Weldwerks, Black Project, Casey Brewing & Blending, Outer Range...

Full disclosure...I think Crooked Stave is the only one in the Denver area. The others would require a little bit of driving if you have the time. Casey, Weldwerks, & Black Project are probably the 3 getting the most hype right now.

I’ll piggy back. I Normally head to Colorado every summer with my wife’s family but I can’t go this year. Looking for suggestions on a Colorado only beer they could pick up for me, probably a stout. Anything out there that beats Yeti?

Crooked Stave, Weldwerks, Black Project, Casey Brewing & Blending, Outer Range...

Full disclosure...I think Crooked Stave is the only one in the Denver area. The others would require a little bit of driving if you have the time. Casey, Weldwerks, & Black Project are probably the 3 getting the most hype right now.

With just 2 days I’m thinking of staying strictly in Denver. It’s my first time there and would love to see the whole state but I think that will be done on the next trip..

@Abrayton nailed it! The baby got lost somewhere though so you may want to check that situation out. Unfortunately, the beer made it to the fridge and I’m going out of town until next week. I did get to try the glass out though! Thanks again for sending this out so fast and including extras. I’m really looking forward to trying these. Cheers!

IMG_3881.JPG

IMG_3882.JPG

Back