Fellowship of the Drink XVIII - XVIII and Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kent Falls Partage

IMG_5753.JPG

If any NY people need some brewing stuff feel free to reach out this week. I may put a post in the for sale section, but figured I’d throw it out there for friends of The fellowship.

If you are offering I am a sucker for brew stuff.

What kind of equipment could you use? I have a bunch of stuff and just don’t see myself getting it to NC anytime soon. I’ll be in LA for 9 weeks for an internship then back east to Raleigh, so I should at the very least downsize

What kind of equipment could you use? I have a bunch of stuff and just don’t see myself getting it to NC anytime soon. I’ll be in LA for 9 weeks for an internship then back east to Raleigh, so I should at the very least downsize

Do you have any 10 gallon corny kegs or fermenters capable of closed transfers? [emoji51]
@fourfarthing read my mind with his comments. Sorry to piggyback/ hijack.

Last edited:

I could use a mill and a 7.5-10 G pot for an HLT. And i just waste money on brewing stuff, so I am interested in ... brewing stuff.

Totally my bad guys. I was drinking a lil too much the night I committed. I forgot all about this, plus I got a new phone and didn’t add the email address that I use for notifications and just got back from vacation, just all around fail! I’ll make it up in the next one. I blame @afro_lou he has my number lol

I could use a mill and a 7.5-10 G pot for an HLT. And i just waste money on brewing stuff, so I am interested in ... brewing stuff.

I have a 7ish gallon pot, a 20 gallon kettle, and a 10 gallon pot, the 10 gallon is sturdier and was my kettle for a few brews, the 7 gallon was basically used as a ferm bucket. Also have 2 kegs, a converted mini fridge and a co2 tank

I have a 7ish gallon pot, a 20 gallon kettle, and a 10 gallon pot, the 10 gallon is sturdier and was my kettle for a few brews, the 7 gallon was basically used as a ferm bucket. Also have 2 kegs, a converted mini fridge and a co2 tank

I could find a use for the CO2 tank and maybe the fridge. Does the 7G have a thermometer?

Just got back from a wedding trip to Buena Vista, Colorado to this bomb arriving at my doorstep. @PianoMan absolutely killed it! My liver thought it was getting a break after a couple recent trips, but I guess it was wrong. 4 extra crowlers, 3 homebrews (2 have PB on the cap!), & still another box scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Thanks brother!

IMG_3733.JPG

Just got back from a wedding trip to Buena Vista, Colorado to this bomb arriving at my doorstep. @PianoMan absolutely killed it! My liver thought it was getting a break after a couple recent trips, but I guess it was wrong. 4 extra crowlers, 3 homebrews (2 have PB on the cap!), & still another box scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Thanks brother!

View attachment 636812
I was so out of it..long story short I got zero sleep before packing. 2 PBs?? Hope you like peanut butter stouts. Tomorrow's package, fingers crossed, will have the remainder offerings.

One has PB extract specifically written on the side, so I was thinking maybe you added PB 2 different ways. Regardless, I’m a big fan of PB beers, so I’ll enjoy them.

One has PB extract specifically written on the side, so I was thinking maybe you added PB 2 different ways. Regardless, I’m a big fan of PB beers, so I’ll enjoy them.
My indicators are the caps only. Might have used a dudes hb bottle he sent me. Other choices are Coff=Coffee Stout or xxxSour. Think the sour is in package #2.

Beer mail part 2 courtesy of @PianoMan. These all sound delicious & a bonus GITM on top of it all! I chose well this FotD round!

Also, these may have been the most well packed boxes I’ve ever seen! Vacuum sealed beers...enough bubble wrap to reuse on probably 3 side trades...layers separated by cardboard/bubble wrap...foil lined. Well done sir!

IMG_3739.JPG

Beer mail part 2 courtesy of @PianoMan. These all sound delicious & a bonus GITM on top of it all! I chose well this FotD round!

Also, these may have been the most well packed boxes I’ve ever seen! Vacuum sealed beers...enough bubble wrap to reuse on probably 3 side trades...layers separated by cardboard/bubble wrap...foil lined. Well done sir!

View attachment 637086
Glad to hear! Post your results.

Back