Fellowship of the Drink XVII: The Hazy Sour Adjunct Stout Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we’re all cool with that. Seems to be how it usually works. I think the extra time is to avoid putting pressure on you

Haha I felt pressure at first but now am really enjoying it. And that'll give folks an extra half day or so to choose their favorites and scroll thru the offer sheet a million times as I have.

I still get first pick right?? Tomorrow is my birthday so...

Can’t wait for another great round and 8p Thursday can’t come soon enough!

Well I "could" keep clicking the "Again" option on the Randomizer until you're #1, but I feel like the line "You've run this 37 times now" when I copy/paste the screenshot might raise some alarm bells...

BTW - I am going to go through each offer now and add a description under each Untappd check-in. That will make it really easy for folks to scroll through each offer and get a quick and dirty drive-by of what each beer is.

If it's an NEIPA I'll leave it alone because they all taste the same :)

You haven't had a enough of them if they all taste the same. Time for some research on your part.

Also, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone adding 'beer styles' to their offers. It makes it easier for me to avoid half of you guys and your horrid choice in beers (IPA, DIPA, I-IPA...)!

Haha. I went in and added most of those. Some did send them that way though. I hope we can continue that method going forward because it's much easier to browse the offers with the description below each beer.

Also, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone adding 'beer styles' to their offers. It makes it easier for me to avoid half of you guys and your horrid choice in beers (IPA, DIPA, I-IPA...)!

Thought about putting together a second option for you, but I figured we just did that side trade.

Haha. I went in and added most of those. Some did send them that way though. I hope we can continue that method going forward because it's much easier to browse the offers with the description below each beer.
I very much appreciate your effort on that one. I keep meaning to do it when I send in my offer but then I drink, and forget to do it again.

Appreciate the effort - saves me from spending far too long figuring it out myself :)

Offers look great this round! And thank you for setting it up @MapleGroveAleworks
Also this is the glass that will be included in my offer
IMG_5035.JPG

If anyone who selects my offer hates IPAs, let me know and I’ll gladly swap them all for something else. Probably mostly sours and stouts. ;)

Back