Fellowship of the Drink XVII: The Hazy Sour Adjunct Stout Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the old Treehouse brewery
Ha! Yes mud. I think that was the biggest attraction there
IMG_20190316_144439.jpeg

Well I setup an international plan for our short trip out of the country. So I may be in this round since I’ll still have some cell service while out of the country. Still have to see how things shake out before I commit. I’ll probably be a last minute addition to this round.

Jumping the gun a bit but what is the best way to ship beer?
Did anyone answer? I use a small Home Depot heavy box. All items, canned/bottled get vacuumed packed. Small bubble wrap around items then a thin piece of cardboard between items so they don't touch. Layer them and create a new "floor" to spread the weight. I can get 3 floors in. Pack the very top with bubble wrap so when closed the top is slightly puffed up and gives a little when pushed down.

Other notes, tape each bottle cap to help with leaking and I sometimes enclose the entire package with a thick garbage bag in case disaster hits. Obviously the bag has to be placed 1st before anything packed.

Good luck!

Well I setup an international plan for our short trip out of the country. So I may be in this round since I’ll still have some cell service while out of the country. Still have to see how things shake out before I commit. I’ll probably be a last minute addition to this round.

All else fails you just submit an offer and get the last pick. I’ve gotten the last one 2 or 3 times. Never disappointed.

All else fails you just submit an offer and get the last pick. I’ve gotten the last one 2 or 3 times. Never disappointed.

It may end up being what I do but we shall see. I’m on the road again for work the week before then turn around and we all leave for a trip up north for a bit. I’ll be home for 24 hours before we turn around and leave.

It may end up being what I do but we shall see. I’m on the road again for work the week before then turn around and we all leave for a trip up north for a bit. I’ll be home for 24 hours before we turn around and leave.

He’s in! His beers are too good not to be. Just submit your pick list. And if there’s another answer glass “I pick you”. Lol

He’s in! His beers are too good not to be. Just submit your pick list. And if there’s another answer glass “I pick you”. Lol

I’d pick you even if it meant waiting a month for you to shop

I feel the love guys, thanks!
Count me in this round! I’ll do my best to have an offer submitted on time too. If not I’ll apologize in advance but I promise if that happens and whomever picks me, you won’t be disappointed.
If I can’t make my own pick & don’t submit my pick list, I’ll take the last pick. B/c a wise man said you can’t go wrong with the last pick! Right @jerbrew?

I've received a few offers in my inbox. Remember they are all due soon! Still putting mine together too, trying to piece up a really special one.

“In my dad voice” Settle down cowboy I’m on the road for work. I told you I would get my offer in at the midnight hour since I’ll be home for under 48 hours before I leave again.

Haha Just joking around but mine will be in this weekend before I leave again. That’s why I have a cooler with me on this trip. [emoji6]

Same here. I've got s little bit more shopping to do and should have mine in by the weekend!

I'm going to be a last minute offer (if I get it in on time) I might just run a dealers choice. Promise I wont disappoint

Back