Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beers at the 19th Hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too late? Can I do a mystery box? I'm sure I can be vouched for from previous recipients and I love being last!

I've been pretty loose with this round but I'd like to maintain some integrity. People already have pick lists in and such. Those with mystery box were in before the offers were posted

Pregame

IMG_4338.JPG

I've been pretty loose with this round but I'd like to maintain some integrity. People already have pick lists in and such. Those with mystery box were in before the offers were posted

Could work as long as PMan gets the last pick.

Didn't think about those with pick lists in...that would be messed up unless I got #1 pick. Sorry, didn't mean to create unnecessary drama.

The only way it would hurt anyone with pick lists is that they would miss out on Pianoman's offer (if somebody picks pianoman early, people with pick lists are actually more likely to get their initial favorite offerings).
If he picks last there's no harm in my opinion, but I defer to mr. commissioner

Back