Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beers at the 19th Hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oof. Really sorry for the radio silence, it’s been a little wacky out here. All good things, but still crazy. Anyway, many apologies, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to get an offer in for this round, so I’m going to have to step out. Sorry, everyone!!!

Oof. Really sorry for the radio silence, it’s been a little wacky out here. All good things, but still crazy. Anyway, many apologies, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to get an offer in for this round, so I’m going to have to step out. Sorry, everyone!!!

Time to get jumped out.

Stay in and offer a mystery box?
I’d still trust it to be great

fake-news-5c6ab7.jpg

Can you get it in tomorrow?

Yea we have a couple holdouts here fellas

Fellowship of the Drink - Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beer at the 19th Hole

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Participation & Offer Status

Active Participants with Offers:
jaymosbeershack
LoneTreeFarms
j1laskey
dpinette2
TheEagleRising