Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beers at the 19th Hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for being pretty quiet this round - our list is starting to look much better! :)

Active Participants:
afro_lou
fourfarthing
jaymosbeershack
LoneTreeFarms
j1laskey
dpinette2
orionol73
TheEagleRising
HopsNTails
wstbrewing
baldm79
jerbrew
imasickboy
jimyson
mullet6577

Active Participants:
afro_lou
fourfarthing
jaymosbeershack
LoneTreeFarms
j1laskey
dpinette2
orionol73
TheEagleRising
HopsNTails
wstbrewing
baldm79
jerbrew
imasickboy
jimyson
mullet6577
aharri1

You drink those beers from last round yet? Havent noticed any posted!
One of the Boss Tweed and one of the M43 but none of the others yet. Been too busy lately to enjoy newness so I've been sticking to the keg of hoppy wheat I have in the fridge.

I think I posted the M-43 but I could be wrong.

slow round!

I’m sure it will pickup this weekend leading into the offers being due on Monday.
I can’t wait till Wednesday when the offers are released. To me it’s like Christmas morning and seeing all the presents under the tree but I can’t open them until I get the ok. Haha

So I was able to find time to get some beers together for this round. Only problem is I might not have a photo, since half of the beers are at home & the other half are at my hotel in SF. I can get the beer list in tomorrow though.

Everyone cool with that?

@CTownBrewer is legit. I’m cool with it

Gotta kill some time tomorrow and my kid loves airplanes. So, I’m taking her to castle island to see the planes.....so .....a stop at a brewery in fort port seems reasonable. And....I live on the north shore so I could take the Tobin home....that means another stop in beautiful Chelsea at the local brewery there

So I was able to find time to get some beers together for this round. Only problem is I might not have a photo, since half of the beers are at home & the other half are at my hotel in SF. I can get the beer list in tomorrow though.

Everyone cool with that?

I think you’ve proven your worth and I have your list!

Gotta kill some time tomorrow and my kid loves airplanes. So, I’m taking her to castle island to see the planes.....so .....a stop at a brewery in fort port seems reasonable. And....I live on the north shore so I could take the Tobin home....that means another stop in beautiful Chelsea at the local brewery there

Castle Island...my kiddo loves it, 10 min walk for me, and fort point...15min walk....making some good beer down there!

Castle Island...my kiddo loves it, 10 min walk for me, and fort point...15min walk....making some good beer down there!

Yeah it’s a cool spot in the city. We lived over on West 8th for a while but had to look for a house when we found out we were adding a little one.

My wife works on Summer St and I work over in the LMA so we are still in the city everyday.

Ironically there’s a trillium 5 mins from my wife’s office, and the new one at the landmark center is a 5 minute walk from my lab.

Fellowship of the Drink - Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beer at the 19th Hole

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Participation & Offer Status

Active Participants with Offers:
TheEagleRising
HopsNTails
pshankstar

Active Participants without Offers:
afrou_lou
fourfarthing
jaymosbeershack
LoneTreeFarms