Fellowship of the Drink XI: Lunar Landings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1912B591-017B-42A2-87CD-C42DC1CF55E6.jpeg

That is a good deal. I may be interested depending on how much it would cost to split.

They come in packs of 4. Shipped price is about $22/ea. I’ll get good rates from work to ship them out to anyone who is interested after I take ownership and could probably be convinced to throw a few beers in them before shipping.

To be fair, I’m nearly certain any of you could go on their website and buy these. I just happen to have a meeting with a ULINE sales guy tomorrow morning and don’t mind facilitating a group buy, if there’s interest.

Order more than $300 of stuff, and shipping is free. If people really want them, I can tack them onto my next Uline order, also. I don't order unless I hit $300, which happens at least once a week.

But what really irks me about shipping beers, is that I've sent out dozens of trades in perfect beer shipping boxes, with styrofoam inserts, and I think I've only ever received one. What are you guys doing with my great boxes? Reuse them! I would have expected I would have gotten at least several back in trades by now.

If I get some of these, I’d thought about asking folks to wait on my shipment to arrive and then putting their shipment back into the box to send back to me...

Order more than $300 of stuff, and shipping is free. If people really want them, I can tack them onto my next Uline order, also. I don't order unless I hit $300, which happens at least once a week.

But what really irks me about shipping beers, is that I've sent out dozens of trades in perfect beer shipping boxes, with styrofoam inserts, and I think I've only ever received one. What are you guys doing with my great boxes? Reuse them! I would have expected I would have gotten at least several back in trades by now.

Any idea when your next order will be? I’d be in to buy a few of them; but, I was hoping to do so sooner than later to get a few trades out the door.

Any idea when your next order will be? I’d be in to buy a few of them; but, I was hoping to do so sooner than later to get a few trades out the door.
Ordered twice already this week, so will probably be next week sometime. But I recommend my free boxes, with styrofoam inserts, over the $17 Uline ones. Two sizes available, 4 can/bottle, and 10 can/bottle.

I’m open to anything, I just want to get something a little better than my current method. Had a casualty on the shipment to @pshankstar and I’m pretty sure it’s because I sent so many bottles in one box without inserts like those styrofoam ones.

Ordered twice already this week, so will probably be next week sometime. But I recommend my free boxes, with styrofoam inserts, over the $17 Uline ones. Two sizes available, 4 can/bottle, and 10 can/bottle.
I have one of the 10 can boxes and I am waiting for the opportunity to use it. I might be shipping to a buddy which will be perfect

I resent your awesome shipping box out from the last fotd in this fotd

IMG_1394.jpg

Thanks @Boomer! You went above and way beyond!!! This is greatly appreciated and I can’t say thank you enough for being so gracious!! Boomer is a legit member to HBT trades! I will leave trader feedback in the morning for ya bud! The beers are in the fridge chilling and I look forward to cracking open a couple tomorrow! Where to begin???

I hope you enjoy them!

I’ll be sending out the other package in the next few days and I’ll replace the casualty.

I need some of thos stickers! Lol, i just built a new grain mill and the whole thing is just so damn bare......i wanna sticker the **** out of it from breweries all over....so if anyone has any more stickers, lemme know!

I need some of thos stickers! Lol, i just built a new grain mill and the whole thing is just so damn bare......i wanna sticker the poopy out of it from breweries all over....so if anyone has any more stickers, lemme know!

PM me your address and I’ll send some your way next week. Cheers!

I just sent one out this round to @CTownBrewer

I just met with the guy from ULINE and he said he's going to try to work on the price and the shipping for me. He said he's also going to see if they can break them down out of the 4 unit bundle.

I'm happy to do whatever; but, I'll probably be buying some of these from him since he's going to try to get me a deal. I'd feel like an @$$ if I had him out here to talk about them, he gets me a price break, and then I don't buy any.

I might just stockpile a few, too, in case anyone wants one in the future. And, as I mentioned earlier, I'd also be willing to work out a deal with folks who want one where when it arrives at their place, it's full!

Yeah buddy!

And that Red IPA is a bit malty. Threw it and the grapefruit one in there on a whim.

Yeah buddy!

And that Red IPA is a bit malty. Threw it and the grapefruit one in there on a whim.

It's all good! Any beer in a trade is a good beer! ;) When I saw the can said "Imperial Red IPA" I was intrigued. I'll be enjoying more of your beers you sent me later tonight for sure.

The free ones are quality. If you can get some to me, I can send one back loaded up.

So, my boxes are free, and there is an unlimited supply of them with one caveat: we need to use the product that comes in them before I can give them out. I have 4 tens here at home, and probably 6 fours. Anything beyond that will become available as they're emptied. Tens are probably a couple a week. Fours are a much slower mover. Maybe one a month.

I just need 2 10’s ASAP to get some side trades out.

No pressure on you - I’m totally willing to buy the ones from ULINE for these trades. I’d just prefer to get my hands on them sooner than later so @jerbrew and @afro_lou get their beer.

So, my boxes are free, and there is an unlimited supply of them with one caveat: we need to use the product that comes in them before I can give them out. I have 4 tens here at home, and probably 6 fours. Anything beyond that will become available as they're emptied. Tens are probably a couple a week. Fours are a much slower mover. Maybe one a month.

Those are a lot of words. You need to send some ****? I'm here...

Guys, when are you going to start sending packages like this to me? My doorstep was busy today!

IMG_0441.jpg

It just so happens that the boss mentioned that a couple large clients like Weller. I say, “Ok, I’ve got this, I’ll bring some gifts next week.”

Unfortunately, these won’t be staying in my liquor cabinet. Fortunately, I think this will pay off in many other ways.

I finally unpacked my package from @bferullo last night and got it all in the fridge. Thanks for the extra beers and glass! Off to leave positive trader feedback...

Considering I got what I got due to being absentee, I'm more than stoked! Can't go wrong participating in this thread.
View attachment 567717
My favorite is by far the Behind the country club. Key brewing flagship beers, meh...their one offs really good. Lots of people also rave about double duckpin.

Cheers!!!

Back