Fellowship of the Drink XI: Lunar Landings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone I’ve been watching these events for a while now. Just got the first trade under my belt assuming everything reaches @Boomer safely. Is one review from boomer enough to qualify me for the next round? If not I will hopefully be qualified for the next one after that! Looks like too much fun

I’ll already vouch for him. My package should be here Monday; but, he wasted ZERO time. As soon as he was cleared to ship, I had tracking information within hours.

I’ll already vouch for him. My package should be here Monday; but, he wasted ZERO time. As soon as he was cleared to ship, I had tracking information within hours.

I mean, I suppose I should wait to make sure I don’t get a box of rocks; but, I’m pretty sure we’re good to go.

Hey everyone I’ve been watching these events for a while now. Just got the first trade under my belt assuming everything reaches @Boomer safely. Is one review from boomer enough to qualify me for the next round? If not I will hopefully be qualified for the next one after that! Looks like too much fun

You would be qualified based on Rule #2 on the first page. Welcome!

I vouch for him just on his charitable nature.

I mean, I suppose I should wait to make sure I don’t get a box of rocks; but, I’m pretty sure we’re good to go.

You would be qualified based on Rule #2 on the first page. Welcome!

I vouch for him just on his charitable nature.
And once again this forum renews my faith in humanity.. Also this thread seems like a big happy family so I am grateful and honored to be welcomed in!

@wstbrewing 's offer. To be honest, I just wanted the glass, eeeek! But it'll be nice to try some of the beers that @Remmy is always posting pictures of ... among others :)

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180508123049877_COVER.jpg

@wstbrewing 's offer. To be honest, I just wanted the glass, eeeek! But it'll be nice to try some of the beers that @Remmy is always posting pictures of ... among others :)

View attachment 569273
I got the same glass, (different brewery), from @orionol73 last FotD. It's fantastic, and yes, scary thin. I did take a picture of the stuff I received from him, but when I went to post it, it was blurry, and not worth posting. However, they were all barrel aged beers, and I still have every single one of them, so I can retrieve them from the cellar and take a pic, because he deserves someone bragging about it. It was a great box that really didn't get the publicity it deserved.

I had one of those from either tree house or alchemist. Knocked it over on the table and it shattered. Stupidly weak glasses.

Looks like the Reidel IPA glass! Had two of those, now just one... broke mine by scrubbimg a little too hard with a bottle brush. [emoji854]
Great glasses when they hold together! Would love a Fuzzy one!

Looks like the Reidel IPA glass! Had two of those, now just one... broke mine by scrubbimg a little too hard with a bottle brush. [emoji854]
Great glasses when they hold together! Would love a Fuzzy one!
I have a stout, wheat and the IPA and I love them. Dog's tail (lab) knocked it over once and it somehow survived the short fall half full of beer onto grass. I tend to keep them away from the kids and dogs now. I agree though, the Fuzzy logo is awesome and I would buy one of those if they shipped.

I got the same glass, (different brewery), from @orionol73 last FotD. It's fantastic, and yes, scary thin. I did take a picture of the stuff I received from him, but when I went to post it, it was blurry, and not worth posting. However, they were all barrel aged beers, and I still have every single one of them, so I can retrieve them from the cellar and take a pic, because he deserves someone bragging about it. It was a great box that really didn't get the publicity it deserved.

do it!! :ban:

My buddy gets Other Half all the time and swears it’s one of the best breweries in the country.

Ive never had them until today, and i will have to 100% agree...those boys are doing something right. I was sent 2 cans from RevKev, and both were absolutly delicious. The other day is absolutly amazing tho...something that the vic secret does with its pineapple flavor just kicks (in my opinion) Heady Topper in the can...of course the other one i had called "green down to the socks" was very delightful as well...but if i see them as an offer ever agin its gonna be my automatic #1 pick!

I’d love to go to can releases locally to Hoof Hearted, but their tickets sell out in 1 or 2 seconds. If you aren’t on the ball, they’re gone. Then I need to talk the wife into letting me away from her and the 3 kids to pick them up on a Sunday.

Latest posts

Back