Fellowship of the Drink IV: I'm out of Lord of the Rings Puns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PianoMan cannot host the next round due to scheduling conflicts, would anybody like to volunteer to run round 5? I know this round isn't over, but I thought I would throw it out there so we don't wait till the last minute.

PianoMan cannot host the next round due to scheduling conflicts, would anybody like to volunteer to run round 5? I know this round isn't over, but I thought I would throw it out there so we don't wait till the last minute.

I'll volunteer if no one else insists upon doing it.

Mine is all boxed up except for one. I accidently drank one of the beers by accident and have to replace it with a fresh one. Sorry Jerbrew, it will be in the mail tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

@Scturo your box will be going out tomorrow morning. I was ready to ship today but it sounded to liquidy (if that's a word). So I stopped at Wally World and grabbed a noise maker!

@Scturo your box will be going out tomorrow morning. I was ready to ship today but it sounded to liquidy (if that's a word). So I stopped at Wally World and grabbed a noise maker!

No problem @TBC. Looking forward to it.

Noise maker! Hilarious! Love it!

Your box is going out tomorrow afternoon. I'll pm you the tracking number!

:mug:

@PaulR got your boxes in the car and ready for shipment tomorrow. If I don't forget. I'd forget my head each morning if I didn't have it duct taped on.

I threw in a bottle of my Club's KBS clone. I just bottled it a week ago, so you have to let it sit for a while. Sorry.

@PaulR got your boxes in the car and ready for shipment tomorrow. If I don't forget. I'd forget my head each morning if I didn't have it duct taped on.

I threw in a bottle of my Club's KBS clone. I just bottled it a week ago, so you have to let it sit for a while. Sorry.

No problem, it will just be the gift that keeps on giving... lol. What's the typical waiting period on that? (The anticipation is already killing me)

No problem, it will just be the gift that keeps on giving... lol. What's the typical waiting period on that? (The anticipation is already killing me)

It's been in the barrel for about a year. It's still pretty boozy at bottling time, but since it was bottled last weekend, I think you might want to wait a couple more weeks to get it carbed up. But it's up to you. I really don't know when it will be "best".

Who am I kidding? A meeting ends early and I'm on it!

Holy mother of a goat. Shrink wrapped!

And the mother load. This group has been amazing and this is the best part of it all. I have a busy weekend! I will absolutely crack that stout first!

View attachment 391892

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Let me know what you think! And I was happy to send I hope none of those brews get distribution out your way but I like them all! Hope you do too, cheers!

I'm so bad at this. Drank all of RevKev's brews so filled the glass with leftovers, duct taped the top and shrink wrapped. Great way to send backwash!

Lol you know what, I would truly be impressed if you made that happen

...little does jimyson know that I drank all the beer and replaced it with sparkling water... :sly:

I just had a stout bomb dropped on me at work this morning. Thanks @jimyson !

amRxWyC.jpg

That sure looks like more then the offering pictures..what are you guys trying to pull? Poor Rev..

He must have known about the 60mph winds we had the day of delivery and added some weight to the box to keep it from blowing off my porch.

I am quite pleased, @scturo takes great care of his recipients! Thanks a ton!
17155434_10100433548893119_1705502493402017060_n_zpsg77cojqy.jpg

Back