Fellowship of the Drink IV: I'm out of Lord of the Rings Puns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking at her "badonkadonk" and she is boxy and thats why I thought 80's could very well be an e83 from the 90's.

For sure! The angularity is what made me think 80s/90s too. I had an e30 for a while, which is why I wasn't sure if the spoiler was stock or not. Mine was just a little lip spoiler, and the m3's spoiler was a monster boxy wing.

JDXX1971 was in my top 10, plus I love the skull mug. Hey cegan, BMW maybe?

Could certainly be an e36 too!

Winners.

It's an E36. The wing is I believe a knock off M3 wing. The car is being prepped for racing. I've been installing a roll cage for the last week. Few more days of work left.

Afro Lou I'll add an extra can or two to the night shift items. PaulR I can throw some cans your way too.

16992293_10100163515505702_5438657474981148216_o.jpg

Winners.

It's an E36. The wing is I believe a knock off M3 wing. The car is being prepped for racing. I've been installing a roll cage for the last week. Few more days of work left.

Afro Lou I'll add an extra can or two to the night shift items. PaulR I can throw some cans your way too.

Woohoo! Nice ride! And hey, race cars don't need no paint, just lots of stickers! Autocross or spec or?

General purpose. I've been racing in the 24 hours of Lemons for about 5 years, so this is the new car. Going to take it hill climb racing too.

General purpose. I've been racing in the 24 hours of Lemons for about 5 years, so this is the new car. Going to take it hill climb racing too.

I knew it! I was gonna say LeMons, but wasn't sure how that'd be received... [emoji6][emoji1]
Always wanted to do LeMons... I'm 20 minutes from Sears Point Raceway, and they always put on a good one.

Dang! Didn't know they got that far! Do you get the Horse Tongue or Thribble Currant out there?

Wish I could have found one of those. Even being so close I dont really see that much of their stuff on the shelves here.

Little late with it, but just for fun, here's an easier to guess with picture of the car challenge. (yes the car is filthy and needs a re-paint).

If someone gets it (or close enough) I'll still throw a couple cans out to them. I'll give the answer tomorrow if not.

I don't have a clue about the car, but I want the shop!

I knew it! I was gonna say LeMons, but wasn't sure how that'd be received... [emoji6][emoji1]
Always wanted to do LeMons... I'm 20 minutes from Sears Point Raceway, and they always put on a good one.

It's a great time. I did one of the sears point races a few years back with a west coast based team, that track is fantastic.

I don't have a clue about the car, but I want the shop!

I wish the shop was all mine. It's a local makerspace that I belong to. I'm renting a plot to work on the car for a month.

FedEx dbag refused to ship my package bc the top has a slight curve due to me stuffing the box and "We can't ship this without repacking it, the way we ship it is putting it on pallets and with the slight curve we just can't"

Never ever have I had that issue. Does that not look flat??

View attachment 1488818230154.jpg

FedEx dbag refused to ship my package bc the top has a slight curve due to me stuffing the box and "We can't ship this without repacking it, the way we ship it is putting it on pallets and with the slight curve we just can't"

That's pretty damn flat.

Haha if I can find a picture you would laugh at what I have sent before. I had red translucent "FRAGILE" tape and I have wrapped the entire box in a layer wallpapering it

I always worry after I ship. Especially if I didn't like the drop off persons attitude. Will it get smashed? Stolen? Lost? Fingers crossed this week as usual.

I just had a young kid instead of the guy who looked older than my grandma. She was 99, looked 70, and it should get to its destination in Ohio on Wednesday. Sending good juju to everyone, hope you don't have my issues

Fedex is ok in my book. I shipped a bunch of beer home from CA when I was there for work. A bottle broke in one of the boxes and the glass must have cut the bag I wrapped it in. Someone at fedex opened it, saw that it was all beer, removed the broken contents, and then repackaged the rest and delivered. When I saw the second box had been delayed I just assumed I'd never see it again.

I do understand their disapproval of duck tape. As awesome as it is on other things, it just never works as well on cardboard for some reason.

Well, I got my box out to get ready for packing (Glass arrives tomorrow) and I discovered I actually had 2 more spots for bottles, so someone is going to get extra beer!

The trick is to become best buds with your shipping dude. I supply brew to mine, no problems ever.

Well work took me out of town at the last minute, so I wasn't able to get the box out to @thorrak. But I did send some goodies from DC to hold him over until I get home Thursday.

I hope Rev works out to lift the box..keep finding add-ons..will try to get in one box. And we're not talking about decals..

I have beer boxed up for @tlucarelli But I ran out of packing tape so it will have to wait another day. I did manage to fit a home brew in the box though!! Was the last of the first beer I ever bottled and one of my first brews (from just a couple months ago)

I hope Rev works out to lift the box..keep finding add-ons..will try to get in one box. And we're not talking about decals..

Geeze don't spoil me I'm not worth it! Hahah I have been known to do the 16oz curls and I have a bad back from wrestling, sprained ankle I keep reinjuring and have dislocated a shoulder or two. Soooo

Did I mention I'm only 23? I'm excited though

Back