Fellowship of the Drink III: The Return of the (beer) kings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got imasickboy's beers late last week. Sorry, I didn't post a pic. The bonus beers were so awesome to put everyone else to shame, and I didn't want to do that to you guys.

Can't wait for the next one so I can forward his bottle carrier on to the next person.

I am also able to organize one of these if the need arises. Doesn't look too difficult all in all.

Received @jimyson 's package at work today. Just got home and am seriously excited about what just came out of this box. I left my phone upstairs, so will post a pic later.

Edit for pic:
x0dCkOR.jpg

Return of the stouts! I hope you enjoy. Looking at the pic, I should have gotten a Jackie O's glass instead. Haha.

Oh and the 2014 of the BA Dark Apparition was delicious. I can't wait to try my bottle of it.

I got my package from @skeezerpleezer when I got home Friday.
View attachment 386973
I think there's a extra glass and there are some great extra beers in there. And well... this

View attachment 386974

Are you giving me your two cents?

I dug right into that focal banger. Been trying forever to get something from alchemist. Definitely worth the wait.

Hope you enjoy them. The $0.02 is just a noisemaker to cover up the sound of sloshing beer :)

Just got home to a bomb at my front door. @Vellum really hooked up. So many awesome extras. What a great guy! Can't wait to tear into some of these! Two on the right are homebrews. We choose each other's offers by happen chance. He should have a box waiting for him when he gets home. [emoji1] again, can't reiterate enough, awesome package!View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485889280.592693.jpg

Just got home to a bomb at my front door. @Vellum really hooked up. So many awesome extras. What a great guy! Can't wait to tear into some of these! Two on the right are homebrews. We choose each other's offers by happen chance. He should have a box waiting for him when he gets home. [emoji1] again, can't reiterate enough, awesome package!View attachment 387054

I love some Yellow Rose!

That list was on my pick list.

Oh.. that would be killer if you find any shoot me a PM we can work something out!

Wow that's a haul.. nice job Vellum

Will do.

Nice, I'm glad they all made it! I packed it pretty tight, so was a little worried.

Good to see there was still carbonation in that beer. (I'm trying to get the hang of my picnic tap bottle filler)

I feel like a slow poke. Just got Afro Lou's box to fedex today. It's a good box though. I spend money on beer, not packing materials.

Got mine today. Thanks TBC. Hands down the best noise maker i've seen too. I love Mike and Ikes.

Glad everything made it. That box sounded very sloshy (if that's a word). So I figured the Mike and Ike would cover it up. Enjoy.

Whatisitwhatisitwhatisit???!!!??? [emoji16]

You're not behind at all, I just got my box, plus all the side boxes out on Monday! They should start filtering in soon.

Worst part about all this, I'll be out of town starting Friday... [emoji24] I'm thinking I'll have FedEx hold them at the store for me... I'll be back Monday to pick them up [emoji106][emoji106]

That's the one. If I ever get caught up on trades I am gonna have to send pointcity more.

I will not complain one bit.

I love apricot in beers, Dry Dock has a apricot blonde that I love, I mimic it in the Spring. Samuel Smith's Apricot is good, Pyramid Apricot is good.

Key Lime Pie Gose ... Yes I want ... Damn skeezer

I am going to GA this weekend, if I see any in Augusta I can grab some for you.

Just a heads up that I haven't seen it around the ATL for a long time, probably 5-6mo or so and it sold out most places really quick with a 4pk per person limit. I just had one left in the fridge so tossed it in. I'm not sure I have seen the regular version around either.

That said, I don't know anything about Augusta, so if they got it they very well could have a bunch sitting around on shelves or maybe across the border in SC also. There was a bomber of tequila BA margarita gose that dropped awhile back that may be sitting around a couple shops

Just a heads up that I haven't seen it around the ATL for a long time, probably 5-6mo or so and it sold out most places really quick with a 4pk per person limit. I just had one left in the fridge so tossed it in. I'm not sure I have seen the regular version around either.

That said, I don't know anything about Augusta, so if they got it they very well could have a bunch sitting around on shelves or maybe across the border in SC also. There was a bomber of tequila BA margarita gose that dropped awhile back that may be sitting around a couple shops

I am going to check 2 small bottle shops there in Evans, the usually have plenty of the standard Gose, I do not have high hopes, but you never know.

I am going to check 2 small bottle shops there in Evans, the usually have plenty of the standard Gose, I do not have high hopes, but you never know.

True true, we got it in Buffalo once and I only got two cans because a friend hid them for me. If it's there it's there if not, oh well. Thanks for checking too I may have to send a thank you down for the effort!

@Scturo should have a box awaiting him let's hope everything survived

Got home to find my offer from @RevKev and holy chit, what a box! Love singlecut, and I can't wait to try the rest. The extra beers and sweet taster glass are a great offer by themselves. Thanks bud, I will
Definitely be paying your generosity forward in the next round. Cheers!

Got home to find my offer from @RevKev and holy chit, what a box! Love singlecut, and I can't wait to try the rest. The extra beers and sweet taster glass are a great offer by themselves. Thanks bud, I will
Definitely be paying your generosity forward in the next round. Cheers!

It's my pleasure!! Softly Spoken Magic is my personal favorite from them. Phenomenal brew and the Genny Bock well. It won't blow you socks off but when it comes out I always pick up at least a few cases, let me know what you think of them when you try them all!! Cheers to more beers

Back