FastFerment Conical Fermenter PRESALE- $90 Shipped!!! Only 1000 units!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tracking ### ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412369226.221760.jpg!!!

Did any of you guys who received a tracking number order accessories or just the fermenter? I ordered 2 fermenters and stands, but no tracking number. I am not in rush, so no need for me to bug them. Just curious.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Can someone measure and post the final dimension of the unit L x W x H including the bottom catch vessel installed? thanks!

Did any of you guys who received a tracking number order accessories or just the fermenter? I ordered 2 fermenters and stands, but no tracking number. I am not in rush, so no need for me to bug them. Just curious.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I ordered a fermenter and accessories and got a tracking number

Well, I don't think the UPS tracker I got is for my FastFerment conical. I also ordered a Vessel SS "milk can" fermenter and I think this is the tracking number for that. :(

Just ordered one. I've been using the same glass carboy since the mid-90's, getting a bit worried that it might give out one of these days. This seems like a safer replacement.

Beautiful!! Can't wait. Brewing tommorrow. Mine came today. But still at work waiting to unbox when I get home.

Pictures, questions? Ask away, The pictures are all loosely assembled,

Does the thermowell thread into the plastic or what? Seems like a pretty easy fail point though if your screwing and unscrewing it to clean? I'd think eventually its just going to not seal properly and leak everywhere and there's nothing you can do about it...

Yes it threads in, with a piece of tape it think it will seal easily and little torque, with a little care I don't foresee a problem and if I do I'll cut it flush, plug it and put a thermowell through the lid, At the price you're not going to get stainless;) I'm happy enough, looking to putting it to use.:mug:

Same here, except my order confirmation was on 7/11. :-(

I sent them an email just a moment ago asking for an ETA on shipping my order. I gave them my shipping address, in case there was a problem with my email address. I have multiple email addresses and one of the email providers shut down recently and I had to scramble to find a new email provider, so, in theory, that could be the problem....

Anyone planning on putting this into a chest freezer for temp control? would it even fit?

Can't measure my freezer right now.

Anyone planning on putting this into a chest freezer for temp control? would it even fit?

Can't measure my freezer right now.

My plan is to try it out during the dead of winter with heat mats... This thing is huge...

and Lager...

I just received an auto-reply stating that they are down in Michigan shipping the fermenters so it may take a day or two to get back to us. :) Hopefully that means mine is on the way! :D

Mine came today along with the accessory pack. Very nicely built my only negative is the thermowell and thermometer. Thermometer seems really cheap and I wish the thermowell was stainless and the threads don't appear to be 1/2" npt, maybe 3/8"???

Back