Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how about I make this easy. Anything west of Kansas I can't get in Arkansas. I pretty much like anything, but I'm really into DIPA's, IPA's, Black IPA's, Sours, Belgians, and Imperial Stouts. I've had a bunch of Oscar Blues so please nothing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Fyi, pipeworks is not hard to find...certain beers of theirs are tougher. But they have plenty of beer sitting on shelves in chicagoland.

So how about I make this easy. Anything west of Kansas I can't get in Arkansas. I pretty much like anything, but I'm really into DIPA's, IPA's, Black IPA's, Sours, Belgians, and Imperial Stouts. I've had a bunch of Oscar Blues so please nothing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

i got this - no Oskar Blues needed... :)

Awesome! Mhurst is up.
lets start with this:

Surly - coffee bender, abrasive
Any FFF
Any Pipeworks
Any Half Acre
Any Pizza Port
Revolution - anti-hero
Brewery Vivant - any
Troegs - scratch (is this good on an emaw?), java head, Troegenator
Yards - any
New Holland - no Dragons Milk or Blue Sunday
Duck-Rabbit - any

lets start with this:

Any FFF
Any Pipeworks
Any Half Acre
Any Pizza Port
Revolution - anti-hero
Brewery Vivant - any
Yards - any
Duck-Rabbit - any

Yards in an emaw. If I weren't ass deep in trades I'd grab this.

lets start with this:

Any FFF
Any Pipeworks
Any Half Acre
Any Pizza Port
Revolution - anti-hero
Brewery Vivant - any
Yards - any
Duck-Rabbit - any

Damn. I am on trade pause for a bit; got commented at by the swmbo for recent frequency of trades.

I broke the eMAW - or maybe it's everyone in the eMAW is broke.... :)

I took a 2 month hiatus on trades before i got back in on this, so i fully understand.

lets start with this:

Any FFF
Any Pipeworks
Any Half Acre
Any Pizza Port
Revolution - anti-hero
Brewery Vivant - any
Yards - any
Duck-Rabbit - any

new:
Two Roads - any
Westbrook - Gose in particular, but i'll take any
Great Lakes - any
Jackie O - do they bottle?
Mankato - any

Jackie O cans some regular release beers and bottles others that can be harder to come by. Having it on here without specifying a limited beer should be fine - at least for those Ohio folks!

I just said I was taking a break, stop trying to make this easier for me.

I was going to say the same thing. Though I have a shipping account, I pay it pretty much as I go but looking at that, I was getting in deep. I need to tighten the belt around here as-is and that isn't helping, no matter how much fun it is. : (

I broke the eMAW - or maybe it's everyone in the eMAW is broke.... :)

I took a 2 month hiatus on trades before i got back in on this, so i fully understand.

lets start with this:

Any FFF
Any Pipeworks
Any Half Acre
Any Pizza Port
Revolution - anti-hero
Brewery Vivant - any
Yards - any
Duck-Rabbit - any

new:
Two Roads - any
Westbrook - Gose in particular, but i'll take any
Great Lakes - any
Jackie O - do they bottle?
Mankato - any

Grrrr ... if you can wait until the week of the 21st to ship, I will grant this.

Okay - same drill as the last two times. You grant this and I'll give you an address to send it as a BIF. Very good recipient this time (who is a virgin on this thread - just to keep speculation down :) )

Simple list - should be easy and a good opportunity for a virgin to grant:

Only beers that do not distribute to Texas.

Preferred styles:
* Good German lagers
* Funky/fruit saisons
* Stouts
* Porters
* IPA and/or DIPAs

Ready, set ... Go!

Okay - same drill as the last two times. You grant this and I'll give you an address to send it as a BIF. Very good recipient this time (who is a virgin on this thread - just to keep speculation down :) )

Simple list - should be easy and a good opportunity for a virgin to grant:

Only beers that do not distribute to Texas.

Preferred styles:
* Good German lagers
* Funky/fruit saisons
* Stouts
* Porters
* IPA and/or DIPAs

Ready, set ... Go!

If the person you have in mind isn't in the VA/MD/PA/DC area, I can grant this (as my first MAW!!! :ban:) and send it out Monday. Judging by your "not distributed to TX" comment, I'll assume this isn't an issue.

I'm easy! Anything I can't get in the VA area works for me. Not a big hop-head, tend to prefer Belgian/German styles but I'm up for anything good that I can't find local.

Omfg! Zazbnf came through waaaaay more than I ever expected! Thanks!!!!! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404952038.958648.jpg

I was stationed in Europe from 21- 24 (actually turned 21 on the plane on the way over) and spent more weekends camped out at the Monastery drinking Westy 8/10/12 than I can even remember. I could spot that bottle anywhere!!

Haha not a bad way to spend your early 20s.

Haha not a bad way to spend your early 20s.

I'm 25 now :D Enjoy it, especially if its your first Westy, wonderful beer... though I can say, I've had a '96 (in 2013) and can promise it gets better with age if you have the ability to hang on to it for a while!

I'm 25 now :D Enjoy it, especially if its your first Westy, wonderful beer... though I can say, I've had a '96 (in 2013) and can promise it gets better with age if you have the ability to hang on to it for a while!

It is my first, gonna hang on to it for a while but dunno how long I'll be able to hold out haha

I had been waiting for a list for a while that I could really hit. Felt like making someones day. Glad it all made it safe and sound.

You made my day for sure. Probably a few more nights as well when I start enjoying these. Also one of my friends nights when I share some of these with him.

Back