Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright here goes

Trinity brewing. Any
Fff. Zombie
New glarus. Any fruited/sour.
Wicked weed. Any
Pipeworks. Any
Funkwerks. Any
Pizza boy. Any
Pizza port. Any
Arizona wilderness. Any
Duclaw. Any
Shorts. Any
Lawsons finest. Any
Tired hands. Any.
Hair of the dog. Any
Snake river. Pakos
Any growled from your favorite new brew pub or micro brewery.

*if this is your first emaw you have to emaw ;)*
Giving a shot to ELIGIBLE newcomers who have not granted.
Send me any brews I cannot get in Kansas/Missouri. Homebrew is a bonus.
Thanks all
Cheers!!

Btw I love sours . Saisons ipa iipa. Stout. Ris.

Tempted. Only thing I recognize on your list that's available at my bottle shop is pizza port and homebrew. Need to do a little research on shipping but want to get in this club soon.

Tempted. Only thing I recognize on your list that's available at my bottle shop is pizza port and homebrew. Need to do a little research on shipping but want to get in this club soon.

Did you go put your homebrew in the bottle shop? :ban: I have thought about it. Easy way to get it there. :mug:

Im in the same situation, i dont live too far from pizza port so i could use this as an excuse to go. :drunk: Ill be waiting for someone to want some socal brews so i can grant!

Alright here goes

Trinity brewing. Any
Fff. Zombie
New glarus. Any fruited/sour.
Wicked weed. Any
Pipeworks. Any
Funkwerks. Any
Pizza boy. Any
Pizza port. Any
Arizona wilderness. Any
Duclaw. Any
Shorts. Any
Lawsons finest. Any
Tired hands. Any.
Hair of the dog. Any
Snake river. Pakos
Any growled from your favorite new brew pub or micro brewery.

*if this is your first emaw you have to emaw ;)*
Giving a shot to ELIGIBLE newcomers who have not granted.
Send me any brews I cannot get in Kansas/Missouri. Homebrew is a bonus.
Thanks all
Cheers!!

Btw I love sours . Saisons ipa iipa. Stout. Ris.

Damn, none of those are available to me. Gonna keep looking for one I can grant to get in on this thread

Val214 with a very generous eMAW.

Thanks for everything!

1404341930871.jpg

Sweet everything made it. I hope you Enjoy the brews. Those canned brews are my favorites right now. That hoppy dank is awesome. Along with the Modern times. The golden roads are also great brews.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can grant it if you don't mind waiting till after the holiday weekend, if not that's fine too I can wait to grant another's at some point. Also this would just be locals not off the list

I can grant it if you don't mind waiting till after the holiday weekend, if not that's fine too I can wait to grant another's at some point. Also this would just be locals not off the list

Technically the box really wont go anywhere even if you shipped in the next few days since its a holiday and the weekend.

Also, its common to take a few days to ship. Grant away!!! We like seeing new fellas join in!

Technically the box really wont go anywhere even if you shipped in the next few days since its a holiday and the weekend.

Also, its common to take a few days to ship. Grant away!!! We like seeing new fellas join in!

Lol I know. I was just trying to not step on stones toes if they had been communicating with him about granting stuff off the actual list

Sorry about the delay here .. been workin my d^<£ into the dirt ....so..Granted!!Hulud is up Thanks a bunch.. now lets see that list!!!!

Awesome! Thanks again for an easy way into this thread!

I hope this is good and not difficult to grant, just let me know if something shouldnt be here.

ok anyways the list:

Prism Brewing - Love is Evol
Russian River - Any (except Pliny)
Deschutes - The Abyss
The Alchemist - Any (except Heady)
Jester King - Any
Three Floyds - Any
Prairie - Bomb!
New Glarus - Any
Hill Farmstead - Any
Brewery Vivant - Any
Pipeworks - Any
Cigar City - any (except Jai Alai or Hopped on the High Seas)
Shorts Brewing - Key Lime Pie
Firestone Walker - Parabola
Goose Island - Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout
Surly - Any
New England Brewing - Ghandi Bot
Alesmith - BA Speedway Stout

ok i hope thats good, if not i can add more for sure tomorrow

also these are in no sort of order

Lol.. nice list :)
Just fyi tho. I'm sure you will be asked to remove a few. They are looking for shelf beers. No limited or rare release. :cheers: and emaw on

I might be wrong, but the BA speedway stout, BCBCS, and the Abyss probably need to be removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Zazbnf is up, granted

Thanks for the quick responses to my list, I'll do better research next time to avoid putting stuff like those on my list.

Back