Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should get it done.

Any Russian river
New Glarus Raspberry Tart, Strawberry Rhubarb or Berliner Weisse
Any Funkwerks
Any Pipeworks
Any Cascade
Any Cisco Sour
Any Barrel aged Stout
Any Berliner Weisse
Jester King - Any except Mad Meg and Encendia
Any Cigar City
Any Abita

If you want to grant and only have 1 of the above, add your favorite shelfie or homebrew that isn’t an IPA.

This should get it done.

Any Russian river
New Glarus Raspberry Tart, Strawberry Rhubarb or Berliner Weisse
Any Funkwerks
Any Pipeworks
Any Cascade
Any Cisco Sour
Any Barrel aged Stout
Any Berliner Weisse
Jester King - Any except Mad Meg and Encendia
Any Cigar City
Any Abita

If you want to grant and only have 1 of the above, add your favorite shelfie or homebrew that isn’t an IPA.

PM'd, I should be able to do this.

Let's shoot for two areas to choose from.

Pacific Northwest

or

Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin..

Basically your favorite locals that are not distributed to Texas... just check seekabrew.

If sending any IPA's, I prefer citrusy over danky... not a dank fan. Not a big sour fan either.

Pale ales, ales, summer seasonals, lagers, porters, stouts.. just your favorite locals to the area.

If you have any questions, just PM me! Cheers!

Damn, I should get in on this. I know there's some other NWers on here that will love to fulfill this though.

I've contacted about 8 people who may have gotten a box of beer from me that contained any bottle from Mystery Brewing but I wanted to post here too. In the last week the bottle shop I buy from has had 6 bottles explode randomly. Two exploded right on their shelf and four exploded in a case. There was no specific style of beer exploding, they varied and varied among cases. As you know, exploding bottles can be dangerous.

I was unaware of any issue as there were no explosions until last Friday. If you received a bottle, drink it or discard it now. These bottles were at room temp when they exploded. If you have a bottle, please let me know.

Pacific Northwest

or

Basically your favorite locals that are not distributed to Texas... just check seekabrew.

If sending any IPA's, I prefer citrusy over danky... not a dank fan. Not a big sour fan either.

Pale ales, ales, summer seasonals, lagers, porters, stouts.. just your favorite locals to the area.

Lagers, Citrusy IPAs and no sours?!
How is this list still up??

On a side note, HELLO that **** is scary!!
We had a brewery near by prime with maple syrup, lets just say the syrup had a higher concentration of sugar that year and bottles were exploding on the shelves. Worst part was that they said to refrigerate immediately, instead of recalling the bottles. Scary stuff.

Pacific Northwest

or

If you don't mind me shipping next week I will grant this one.

Kaconga,

Shipping next week is fine. You are up! I'll pm my address later.

Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Excellent. I want to keep this simple. Any beer not distributed to Idaho. I like all styles but American wheat beers. Swmbo loves darker beers and Belgians.

according to Seek-a-Brew there only 158 breweries that distribute to PA that don't distribute to Idaho - could be tough. :D

However, this is a list made for an eMAW virgin so I will let this go in the hopes that one will step up and take the plunge! If it is still here on Wednesday though I will probably grab it...

Excellent. I want to keep this simple. Any beer not distributed to Idaho. I like all styles but American wheat beers. Swmbo loves darker beers and Belgians.

I may be a eMAW virgin but if you are willing to wait a week or two before a package is shipped then i can grant this for you and your swmbo! If not, then i will wait for the next! :mug:

I may be a eMAW virgin but if you are willing to wait a week or two before a package is shipped then i can grant this for you and your swmbo! If not, then i will wait for the next! :mug:

Sure, I don't mind waiting. I will pm you my shipping info tonight when I get off work. DarthCitra is up!

Im not very picky there are a few brews that ive always wanted to try so i'll throw this out there!

-Heady Topper
-Zombie Dust
-Any Pipeworks (i really want to try to Ninja vs. Unicorn though)
-Any Jester King
-Blind Pig (believe it or not, im from socal and cant find it anywhere!)
-Of course homebrews from the experienced Jedi's

I mainly like hoppy DIPA's but, starting to get into stouts, porters and im loving Sours...i just need some guidance so help me get outside of my box and send something you think is worthy!

Im not very picky there are a few brews that ive always wanted to try so i'll throw this out there!

-Heady Topper
-Zombie Dust
-Any Side Project (the Brett project looks like something id go for)
-Any Jester King

I mainly like hoppy DIPA's but, starting to get into stouts, porters and im loving Sours...i just need some guidance so help me get outside of my box and send something you think is worthy!

I may be wrong but I dont think side project is fit for the Easy MAW. Anyone care to voice their opinion on that cuz I have no clue what their distro/production is like.

I may be wrong but I dont think side project is fit for the Easy MAW. Anyone care to voice their opinion on that cuz I have no clue what their distro/production is like.

I don't know either, except everyone got excited when someone got side project in the big maw...

according to Seek-a-Brew there only 158 breweries that distribute to PA that don't distribute to Idaho - could be tough. :D

However, this is a list made for an eMAW virgin so I will let this go in the hopes that one will step up and take the plunge! If it is still here on Wednesday though I will probably grab it...

A bit off topic, but I was in PA this past weekend and went into the beer distributor Saw a few beers that we dont get here that I wanted to try but they said they only sell in case form!! I did end up buying two cases worth just to try two beers, but is that the norm? I can't imagine how they would ever sell bombers, and when I asked about it, they didn't seem to even know what a bomber was!! They said that the biggest beer they sell is 16 oz or an occassional 40 oz! State run distribution at its finest!

A bit off topic, but I was in PA this past weekend and went into the beer distributor Saw a few beers that we dont get here that I wanted to try but they said they only sell in case form!! I did end up buying two cases worth just to try two beers, but is that the norm? I can't imagine how they would ever sell bombers, and when I asked about it, they didn't seem to even know what a bomber was!! They said that the biggest beer they sell is 16 oz or an occassional 40 oz! State run distribution at its finest!

PA is screwed up for sure. Distributors can sell full cases or kegs . To get single bottles (or mix sixers) you have to go to bars or taverns. There you are limited to 192 ounces at a time (and you pay a big premium for that.) Only upside user get a wide variety.

I just threw the side project on there after seeing a video on the background of the brewing, I didn't know the distribution side.. My bad if it is too limited for the emaw! ignore it if anything

Next time you come to the city, let me know. I'll hook you up with all the really good places to see, do or drink. I've spent nearly my whole life here and know some really sweet spots in the city proper, and I learn of more every day.

I haven't seen any porch bomb pics lately. So here goes. While not technically an eMaw, I did find Toby through this thread and through FB shelf beer trader, and he hooked me up with a bunch of Louisiana beers to fix my opinion of them after a few lousy Abitas. Most of you probably already know this, but Toby rocks. He has a box of NW goodness landing on his desk today I think.

Tin Roof Juke Joint
NOLA brown, mecha hopzilla, hopitoulas, irish channel
parish farmhouse, dr hoptagon and grand reserve cellar ale
bayou teche loup garou, la 31 spur, coteau rodaire and saison de crevisses
founders curmudgeon (cause it was on my wish list)
saint arnold winter and spring (cause Texas has good stuff too)
plus a few LA beer trail glasses and a few stickers.

So excited.

IMAG5260.jpg

-Heady Topper
-Zombie Dust
-Any Jester King

Did i break the eMAW? lol

I should add some German beers to this since that 7-1 domination over Brazil today! :rockin:

That's a good list, hard to believe no one has heady or zombie, seems like those are readily available to the right folks. But maybe they are hip deep in trades already. Maybe think of a few more you haven't had? Couldn't hurt.

I should add some German beers to this since that 7-1 domination over Brazil today! :rockin:

I think the problem is nobody can get two of your choices in the same area. Except for Pipeworks and 3F, but my understanding is that Pipeworks is hard to come by.

-Heady Topper
-Zombie Dust
-Any Jester King

I'm not too worried how long it takes someone to grant this I know it's the slow season!
I'll add a few more though,

-Citra ass down (Against the grain)
-Any Hopworks
-Ethos (Tallgrass brewery)
-Be hoppier (wormtown brewery)
-Hopulence (wormtown brewery)

I think the problem is nobody can get two of your choices in the same area. Except for Pipeworks and 3F, but my understanding is that Pipeworks is hard to come by.

Not sure how hard to come by it is normally, but I do know that when I was up in Chicago a few weeks ago, I saw lots of Pipeworks everywhere.

Yeah just keep adding. I think most of your beers are hard to cross over for distro. JK is also in flux from a distribution standpoint right now I think so they're not as "easy" lately.

I haven't seen any porch bomb pics lately. So here goes. While not technically an eMaw, I did find Toby through this thread and through FB shelf beer trader, and he hooked me up with a bunch of Louisiana beers to fix my opinion of them after a few lousy Abitas. Most of you probably already know this, but Toby rocks. He has a box of NW goodness landing on his desk today I think.

Tin Roof Juke Joint

NOLA brown, mecha hopzilla, hopitoulas, irish channel

parish farmhouse, dr hoptagon and grand reserve cellar ale

bayou teche loup garou, la 31 spur, coteau rodaire and saison de crevisses

founders curmudgeon (cause it was on my wish list)

saint arnold winter and spring (cause Texas has good stuff too)

plus a few LA beer trail glasses and a few stickers.

So excited.

That is awesome but one of you guys (as you speak as two people) should post in the trade pictures thread. That's also what it is for. ;)

Ps Founders isn't LA and I agree, Toby seems like a good guy.

-Heady Topper
-Zombie Dust
-Any Jester King

I think I can due this list justice. Granted!

Neither is St. Arnold, but Curmudgeon was on his wish list when I was putting something together, and it's LA distro so I put it in there.

My dog and ferrets like me at least. ;)

No founders at all out west!? I'll remember that when I move back.

Give me a sec. In the middle of transferring to secondary and the kid woke up. I'll post soon.

Back