Who would you go gay for?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I know where to dump a body if I decide to *EDIT*

Really not funny. Sorry!

The part where guests of the hotel tell of black water coming out of the shower for a few seconds before it ran clear nearly made me sick.

Yes, I might actually rather boop a clean guy than step into that shower or brush my teeth with de-composing canadian water.......or I might just kill myself..........*shudders* Nah, nothing tightly shut eyes and a clean shower afterwards couldn't fix (water of about 180F should fix either situation).....or at least help.

I hope they catch the effer.

Shouldn't be a hard case to solve. Just find the husband.

You know, I've been following this thread for a few days and it really has me thinking. I've tried very hard to consider it seriously and come up with an honest answer, but it is much harder than you might think.

I like guys. (I'm a chick, for those of you who keep forgetting. ;) ) I like male equipment. A lot. A whole damn lot!

I have a hard time envisioning myself enjoying a fish taco. But, at the same time, I've always considered myself an open and unprejudiced person...sporting the "coexist" sticker on my motorcycle, no less. This thought exercise has had me thinking a great deal more than the average thread. I'll continue to work on it. That, in itself, is enjoyable. :D

Bedlam said:
You know, I've been following this thread for a few days and it really has me thinking. I've tried very hard to consider it seriously and come up with an honest answer, but it is much harder than you might think.

I like guys. (I'm a chick, for those of you who keep forgetting. ;) ) I like male equipment. A lot. A whole damn lot!

I have a hard time envisioning myself enjoying a fish taco. But, at the same time, I've always considered myself an open and unprejudiced person...sporting the "coexist" sticker on my motorcycle, no less. This thought exercise has had me thinking a great deal more than the average thread. I'll continue to work on it. That, in itself, is enjoyable. :D

EDIT - though this was initially meant to be a joke I have realized that it may have been a bit out of line, or at least taken that way so I decided to take it down.

Jill, please accept my apologies if my original post offended you or made you feel uncomfortable in any way.

Oh baby. Keep talking. I'm almost done.
jerkoff.gif

OK! So we have determined that some of you,.......not saying who,.......(maybe the ones of you posting pictures of guys with dreamy eyes) actually WANT TO BANG A GUY!!!!!!

What in the hell??

Seriously????

How is this in any way fun if you actually are gay??

It's like me starting a thread: "What girl would you get naked for????" Where is the fun in that?

Screw you guys,
i'm going home.

cheezydemon3 said:
OK! So we have determined that some of you,.......not saying who,.......(maybe the ones of you posting pictures of guys with dreamy eyes) actually WANT TO BANG A GUY!!!!!!

What in the hell??

Seriously????

It's like me starting a thread: "What girl would you get naked for????" Where is the fun in that?

Screw you guys,
i'm going home.

Yes, I agree. I can definitely tell and even appreciate when a dude is good looking, but I am profoundly heterosexual enough that there's no way I could consider going gay for anyone. As long as they aren't fat (I'm not down with obesity) it would all be exactly the same to me. Screwing dudes... Yeah... Mmmm... :barf:

Bill Gates was a good call though ;)

Yes, I agree. I can definitely tell and even appreciate when a dude is good looking, but I am profoundly heterosexual enough that there's no way I could consider going gay for anyone. As long as they aren't fat (I'm not down with obesity) it would all be exactly the same to me. Screwing dudes... Yeah... Mmmm... :barf:

Screwing dudes.....Yeah....mmmmmmm....barf

lol. Might need that in my sig.

Bill Gates was an insecure cop-out and you damn well know it!!

What in the hell??

Seriously????

Screw you guys,
i'm going home.

Please don't blow my cover as a registered fabulous offender. Not here.

emjay said:
Bill Gates was an insecure cop-out and you damn well know it!!
Hey, might as well get treated fancy if you're going ghey!
cheezydemon3 said:
See??? You assume that you are the receiver. GAY.

Your secret is safe with me and all of the other fags in this thread.

;)

Haha! Yes, I was DEFINITELY planning on being the pitcher :D

I imagine the roles would switch back and forth. Half the time as pitcher and half the time as catcher.

AGAIN WITH THE GAY!!!!!!!

You are envisioning multiple encounters and reciprocating favors!!!!! Lol

Me and the straighties (;)) imagine who we could close our eyes tightly, think happy thoughts, and stick it somewhere without any other touching whatsoever!!! In fact, I don't think that there are enough happy thoughts in the world to get the machinery functioning, so a good ol college try might get us out of the actual act!

:D

While we're on the topic of tops and bottoms... My friend showed this to me the other day:

(NSFW by the way)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I got out of school I went thru a phase where I dated a series of bisexual women. Not a plan, it just worked out that way. A couple of them already "knew" each other which was a bonus for me.

My friends started telling me I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body and blessed with a p3n1s.

I look back on my days as a lesbian very fondly...

When I got out of school I went thru a phase where I dated a series of bisexual women. Not a plan, it just worked out that way.

My friends started telling me I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body and blessed with a p3n1s.

I look back on my days as a lesbian very fondly...

Ok, now you're just bragging . . .

;)

Latest posts

Back