Who would you go gay for?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
OK, It's a possibly offensive title, but there is no ill intent here. It's a fairly regular question and does not need to get all homophobic. We are all adults here.

Me?

Personality: Johnny Depp. I just love the guy. His movie choices and interviews always make me wanna be him

Looks: George Clooney. Must be the most handsome man on the planet. His personality doesn't hurt either.

Timberlake man would make me bring sexy back then I would cry him a river.......too much?

I can honesty say that I have never given this any thought but now that you mentioned it..

ngbbs4ddbbe20b9005.jpg

George Clooney definitely defines handsome.

...but since he's already mentioned I'll say John Stamos

I'm sensing a couple of issues already. Perhaps I should have put this in the debate forum.

Honestly, has nobody ever wondered what if I were wealthy? What if I were born a different nationality? Oh well.

OK, It's a possibly offensive title, but there is no ill intent here. It's a fairly regular question and does not need to get all homophobic. We are all adults here.

Me?

Personality: Johnny Depp. I just love the guy. His movie choices and interviews always make me wanna be him

Looks: George Clooney. Must be the most handsome man on the planet. His personality doesn't hurt either.

George Clooney is gay now? I thought he was hooked up with Stacey Kiebler? I think I would go with Stacey Kiebler myself.

I would go mad gay with Laughing_Gnome_Invisisble

if he's unavailable, I'll take CreamyGoodness

I am going to listen to my wife and take her advice.

Therefore I would go gay for myself,

She is always telling me to go F myself So I guess that means she thinks I am so sexy I could turn a man gay.

New one. Im over Timberlake its now the guy that was in the Calvin Klein ad for the superbowl.

Never got that kind of spark from a dude.

But I'm pretty sure there are all kinds of women I could get all lezzie with.
Does that count?

Cheers! ;)

It seems like more than one person has actually given this proposal serious consideration.

Next time I question my heterosexuality I will be sure to revisit this thread for reassurance.

It seems like more than one person has actually given this proposal serious consideration.

Next time I question my heterosexuality I will be sure to revisit this thread for reassurance.

Not about questioning It. But If some guy wanted to bathe me in money im not saying I wouldnt listen to the offer....yes I too can be shallowm

Yeah, if there were a guy who I would grit my teeth, think happy thoughts, and take it from,(see my avatar) it would be someone AMAZING like Jack White or Stephen Hawking, not the calvin klein guy......jesus, I'm gonna barf....

All of you guys who picked someone just for looks ARE GAY. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

LGI picked an arguable hottie, but he has a body of ingenious work (and some crapola, but who doesn't?) not just a body...

Yeah, if there were a guy who I would grit my teeth, think happy thoughts, and take it from,(see my avatar) it would be someone AMAZING like Jack White or Stephen Hawking, not the calvin klein guy......jesus, I'm gonna barf....

All of you guys who picked someone just for looks ARE GAY. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

LGI picked an arguable hottie, but he has a body of ingenious work (and some crapola, but who doesn't?) not just a body...

Your right what am im thinking Bill Gates top of the list.

Bill Gates....hmmmmmm....he is arguably awesome, but his work doesn't speak to me like Jack White's.

Getting paid to take it enters a whole nother realm where we don't wanna go.

Lgi and I have already come to terms with that.

What about the virgin mobile guy. He xan take you to space

No man. In fact, I am seriously considering pulling the woman non-aging thing to avoid the 40 year prostate exam.

Heck, i haven't even attempted to try the back door after nearly 15 years of marriage cause i expact she'll pull a "whats good for the goose" reverse psycology.

While taste is not an issue in this thread. Family member you'd be most comfortable having sex with? I'd have to go with my cousin Karol. Your turn. :D

Am I simply testing Homer's modding abilities? We'll never know!...........

Back