Who would you go gay for?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While taste is not an issue in this thread. Family member you'd be most comfortable having sex with? I'd have to go with my cousin Karol. Your turn. :D

Am I simply testing Homer's modding abilities? We'll never know!...........

Thread still open?

How about we dig up homer's grand dad and boop him?

(who can catch that obscure tv reference?)

Really tough question, but I'd probably say Brittany Spears. She seems impressionable and like she could use some good lovin'. Maybe get some confidence back so she could raise those kids right(not so she can get back to music). Never liked her music but always thought she was cute.

And to the other question, probably my third cousin Ian. Some of you have probably seen him in movies, the ones kept in the back room.

Hmmmm. That's a hard one.

yes, that's what she said....

what? no one else went there? Especially funny since Lorena is a 'she'...
what the hell, I crack me up.
oh, and I'd go gay for LGI too.

EDIT: - or cheezy, or creamy, the main three that keep me chuckling. Yes, make me laugh...hee hee...I'm so ticklish. oh stop!..

I guess Lady Gaga since he at least somewhat resembles a woman. I can't say I've ever found a guy attractive.

Sorry, Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg already tapped that:

Justin-Timberlake-3-Way-The-Golden-Rule-Video-2-540x309.jpg

2 Jack Trippers and Chrissy is the new Threes Company

It's ok, if it's in a 3-way
It ain't gay, if it's in a 3-way
With a honey in the middle there's some leeway
The area's grey in a 1 2 3-way

Sorry, Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg already tapped that:

Justin-Timberlake-3-Way-The-Golden-Rule-Video-2-540x309.jpg

2 Jack Trippers and Chrissy is the new Threes Company

It's ok, if it's in a 3-way
It ain't gay, if it's in a 3-way
With a honey in the middle there's some leeway
The area's grey in a 1 2 3-way

At some point, assuming you are unattached and the situation is legal and concensual, you would look pretty ghey if you declined to bang a hot chick just because you are that afraid of another man with no clothes on being in the room.......maybe.......let me ponder that.

At some point, assuming you are unattached and the situation is legal and concensual, you would look pretty ghey if you declined to bang a hot chick just because you are that afraid of another man with no clothes on being in the room.......maybe.......let me ponder that.

Hmmm... depends. I think that's for an entirely different thread though, "Who would you be willing to doubleteam with another dude and let the balls touch, if that was the only way she'd allow it?"

Hmmm... depends. I think that's for an entirely different thread though, "Who would you be willing to doubleteam with another dude and let the balls touch, if that was the only way she'd allow it?"

Lol, not sure I was putting it to the point of "touching balls", but I guess 3 naked people in close proximity, things are gonna happen.

My point was that the "Methinks thou dost protest too much", "My eyes burn if I see a naked guy" homophobes are actually repressed homosexuals, not that there are any in this thread so far.

While taste is not an issue in this thread. Family member you'd be most comfortable having sex with? I'd have to go with my cousin Karol. Your turn. :D

Am I simply testing Homer's modding abilities? We'll never know!...........

Now were talking!

Id'e have to say my dad because he resembles me the most and I am already accustom to having sex with myself on a regular basis.

I can't believe how far this thread has gone!!

We are either some pretty damned secure guys, or a bunch of faries......

Oh hell! I'd stickit to any one of you guys!!!! Brewers are the best!!!

(No not seriously, I imagine you all to be a bunch of hairy, sweaty, overweight, great people, but not anyone I want my junk near.;))

I just spit my coffee out on my pc at work...that is pretty funny.

I can't believe how far this thread has gone!!

We are either some pretty damned secure guys, or a bunch of faries......

Oh hell! I'd stickit to any one of you guys!!!! Brewers are the best!!!

(No not seriously, I imagine you all to be a bunch of hairy, sweaty, overweight, great people, but not anyone I want my junk near.;))

Hairy? Sweaty? Overweight? Great?

Are you the one that has been peering in my window at night? Kinda scary that you gave such an accurate description of me...:p

OrdinaryAvgGuy said:
Hairy? Sweaty? Overweight? Great?

Are you the one that has been peering in my window at night? Kinda scary that you gave such an accurate description of me...:p

Nope, sorry but that was me.

I don't think this has been brought up yet, but what if you already are gay?

Someone needs to tell those Canadians that the hotel water reservoir is not as swimming pool

Guess I know where to dump a body if I decide to *EDIT*

Really not funny. Sorry!

The part where guests of the hotel tell of black water coming out of the shower for a few seconds before it ran clear nearly made me sick.

Yes, I might actually rather boop a clean guy than step into that shower or brush my teeth with de-composing canadian water.......or I might just kill myself..........*shudders* Nah, nothing tightly shut eyes and a clean shower afterwards couldn't fix (water of about 180F should fix either situation).....or at least help.

I hope they catch the effer.

Back