Official Lambic.Info thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 new dates

uKeE059.jpg

I0wmkFm.jpg

b9pMn3f.jpg

On January 30, 2015 after nearly two years of research and writing, we published Lambic.Info. We said in our first post in this thread that it was our goal to present as much factual information about the lambic breweries past and present, their beers, the culture, and the processes involved in creating these beers in one place instead of it existing in various places and threads across the internet.

In the three years that L.I has been live, we've had tremendous support from the lambic community – brewers, blenders, bar and cafe owners, and drinkers alike. You've all helped to create an amazing community that extends far beyond the site and Facebook group. A special thanks also goes out to the TB community for keeping this thread alive, keeping us updated on log pics/dates, and allowing us some space to branch out.

Out of everything we've done in these three years, last year you all helped us to make a difference in the Portland community as we teamed up with the Brews for New Avenues crew for our first major fundraiser. Thanks to all of you who have helped keep this project going! Here's to the last three years and to many more enjoying our favorite beer!

dRBnH37.jpg

On January 30, 2015 after nearly two years of research and writing, we published Lambic.Info. We said in our first post in this thread that it was our goal to present as much factual information about the lambic breweries past and present, their beers, the culture, and the processes involved in creating these beers in one place instead of it existing in various places and threads across the internet.

In the three years that L.I has been live, we've had tremendous support from the lambic community – brewers, blenders, bar and cafe owners, and drinkers alike. You've all helped to create an amazing community that extends far beyond the site and Facebook group. A special thanks also goes out to the TB community for keeping this thread alive, keeping us updated on log pics/dates, and allowing us some space to branch out.

Out of everything we've done in these three years, last year you all helped us to make a difference in the Portland community as we teamed up with the Brews for New Avenues crew for our first major fundraiser. Thanks to all of you who have helped keep this project going! Here's to the last three years and to many more enjoying our favorite beer!

dRBnH37.jpg
HBD!

giphy.gif

Anyone know of Tilquin OG best by 2010 in 375ml? There are none on the site but that might not mean they don't exist. Should I be looking for this one to complete my vert?

Anyone know of Tilquin OG best by 2010 in 375ml? There are none on the site but that might not mean they don't exist. Should I be looking for this one to complete my vert?
Best by 2020 obviously not 2010 lol

A friend says they exist, he has some...

Are we asking if 375 ml 2010's exist, or if a certain one had a best by 2020?

Does anyone know when Hanssens started to use actual bottle dates? Have a few all bottled in oktober/december 2016, even states the bottle week! Still haven't been able to figure out the older ones though

And are the Mariage parfait stickers always 2 years before the bottle date? So 2013 sticker is bottled in 2015, expiration date says 2035

Does anyone know when Hanssens started to use actual bottle dates? Have a few all bottled in oktober/december 2016, even states the bottle week! Still haven't been able to figure out the older ones though

And are the Mariage parfait stickers always 2 years before the bottle date? So 2013 sticker is bottled in 2015, expiration date says 2035

I have a 2010 tilquin (not the special first bottles but 2010) 375 ml if that .info helps

Not entirely related but AT&T Park (SF Giants baseball stadium) has an endless supply of this vintage, we had some at beerherder's bachelor party a couple years ago & they still have them as of earlier this month. Priced at $20, or the same as 2 Coors Lights. It's my favorite Tilquin release ever.

Back