What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 gallons 13% red ale
6 gallons Belgian quad
5 gallons cream ale
6 gallons Amber IPA
5 gallons of a lager

1 gallon rum runner getting ready for additions (rum, oak, cacao, coconut)
5 gallon wootstout clone (4th day of fermentation)

Upcoming grapefruit DIPA

Hope... mine is full of hope right now.

Short on ingredients, Brew-Bro didn't give me enough $. Tonight's brew is pushed back to tomorrow night.

19L of finished citra saison (fermented with 3711) sitting on lychee and a healthy pitch of Brett lambicus

5 Gallons of my rye IPA but with a heady topper type yeast and 3.25 gallons of an American hoppy amber ale that will be more like a hoppy mild I think.
Brewing again on Monday :)

Just emptied 5 gallons of a Punk Monk clone into the keg. A few more weeks until I full up the fermenter in the new house. What to brew? What to brew?

I have a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid clone in my cooler waiting for dry hopping. So far, it is very tasty. Another week or two before bottling.

5.5 gallons of Dopplebock, 5.5 gallons of Dunkles Bock, 5.5 gallons of Helles Bock - coming up soon will be a Munich Dunkel and Czech Dark Lager....mmmmmmm

The ghosts of homebrew past. I've got 5 gallons of Steam beer bottled and conditioning right now, should be ready to enjoy in a few more days. :mug:

My basement was xolder rhan expected 61 degrees. Fermentation was taking longer than expected had to move them to the main floor to watm up a bit. I need a controlled fermentation room.

American Wheat
IPA
Session IPA
Mocha Chocolate Milk Stout
Amber Ale

I hate you. :tank:

Nothing.

Just finished bottling a batch of Moonless Tropical Night. This is a foreign extra(export?) stout and I got the recipe from BYO's website.

Sometime in the next couple of days I will be making a Reisling wine kit from Winexpert.

An Imperial American Stout of my own creation. Darth Razyr's Imperial Sith Stout. Waiting for Christmas time on this bad boy...

23l of Yorkshire Bitter, just removed it from the brew chamber/fridge ready for bottling. FG @1.010 and tasted great in the trial jar :)

Back