What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added 3G Amber Ale.

Sample.jpg

Nelson Sauvin Single Hop IPA 2 Row, Munich 10, Flaked Barley and London Ale III. 10 oz of Nelson in this one..First go on these hops.

5 gal zombie ipa, 5 gal mint chocolate stout, 3 gal banana wine, 5 gal skeeter pee... very productive weekend

A brown ale that will hopefully come out similar to what a brewery nearby used to make. They changed their recipe recently and I was jonesing for the old style.

A winter warmer that I just took oak chips out of, but am letting the cacao nibs & vanilla bean sit for just a few more days, and the start of a weird-Alice rye pale ale.

My wife said "I really like Smuttynose Old Brown Dog. Can you make me something like that?"
So I made a brown today. I don't know if it will resemble that beer but it should be tasty.

5 gallons of a Lemon Drop Wheat that hasn't started bubbling in over 48hrs. I used Wyeast 3638 with a blow off tube and so far no action. Haven't popped the top off the fermenter to check it yet, I figure I'll wait for 1 week and then take a reading.

Russian imperial Stout (OG 1.110), Pale Ale with nugget & El Dorado, DanIsh Pale Ale with rye & Polaris + mandarina Bavaria, lambic (1.5 year to go}

Mosaic Single Hop IPA. Valley 2-row and 2lbs of Flaked oats. American Ale yeast. 10oz of Mosaic in this One.

Oatmeal stout. Life got in the way, it's been waiting to be bottled for 2 months, it should still be good right?

Oatmeal stout. Life got in the way, it's been waiting to be bottled for 2 months, it should still be good right?

Should be..stouts and porters tend to get better with a little age on them..Let us know in a couple weeks when you crack one open to drink! ;)

House ESB, missed the flame out hops, going to dry hop instead....
12 gallons of Sour base, waiting on three fruit additions.
House RIS, bumped up to 15%.....sitting in secondary

5 gallons of marzen, I'm about to transfer it to a secondary container and lager it for about 6 weeks.

12.5 gallons red wine, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv. and Marechal Foch
6 gallons Dry Reisling
35 gallons various cider
3 gallons Flanders Red
3 gallons Belgian Abby Ale Quad

5.5 gallons Irish Red (cold crashing),
5 gallons Lokifur Barleywine (planning on putting it into the Bourbon barrel I just scored!!),
5.5 gallons House APA

I've got a Hoppy Pilsner going right now....made up the recipe based on another IPA I just bottled that I call Dankzilla. Lots of Columbus in both. Next week going to do a robust porter kit from brewers best to keep the husband quiet.

Had a brew day today. Brew by myself so I'm tired phew! Brewed an oatmeal stout Its fermenting away already. I made a yeast starter even though it says not to. Is there a reason not to? I always make a yeast starter be it beer or wine took a pic while Transfering it

image.jpg

Back