What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a German Hefeweizen recipe in a BYO article on their wesite.

Harold Is Weizen

I rounded the wheat and pilsner malt up to 5 pounds and used Danstar Munich Wheat Beer yeast but otherwise followed the recipe. I did a step mash (110F for 20 minutes, 152F to complete), a 90 minute boil and the beer is fermenting 17C.

Its been chugging away for about a week and a half now.

primary
all grain boh pilsner 1.050 og 1 week fermenting
all grain chocolate cherry oatmeal porter (possible imperial) 1.072 og 1 day fermenting

kegged and drinking
coopers ripa (coopers ipa with grain)

Two big boys getting ready for fall
6 g - Quad primary
5 g - Barleywine aged in bourbon barrel secondary

5.5 gallon yooper oatmeal stout that's mine and I also have 5.5 gallons of a dipa and 5 gallons of IPA I helped my buddy's brew and they left to ferment at my house

10 gallons of American Honey Brown Ale 6.6% (added 3 pounds of Florida orange blossom honey to the last 5 minutes of the boil), just finished up for July 4th get together!

Right now i've got 5 gallons of zombie dust clone in My fermenter.
Will be dry hoppning in a couple of days

5 gallons of Centennial-Citra Blonde ale which is a variation of Centennial blonde ale but w/ citra instead of cascade

I have 5.5 gallons of Vienna Lager in the Fast Fermenter. I brewed on Thursday. I have a Steam Lager kegged awaiting the big finish.:tank:

Got Schwartz in the fridge lagering. And Belgian triple in the bucket. Keezer will be packed soon .

4 gallons of an extract summer ale (pils & wheat) w/ Meridian hops & grapefruit. Hoping to get it finished, kegged, ready to drink w/in 2 weeks. (Should have brewed a few weeks ago!)

5 gal Maple Nut Brown, 12 oz. Grade B dark maple syrup @ flameout, racked onto 20 oz. of same @ secondary. So far, so good!

5 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with Wyeast Farmhouse Ale & Brett Brux, 5 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with Omega Yeast Saisonstein's Monster & All The Bretts, 5 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with White Labs American Farmhouse Blend, 5 gallons of Tart saison with GigaYeast Sour Saison, 5 gallons of an overly sour brown, 5 gallons of brown ale brewed to blend with the sour brown.

I just dry hopped an 11 gallon batch of a house IPA I make with Columbus, Amarillo, and Zythos hops going in the fermentor. Should be juicy!

This is day 7 for 5 gallons of cyser. Nottingham has been bubbling away for the last 4 days. It's my first run with my Brewmaster Bucket. So far, so good. That spigot makes it too easy to do taste tests...

If I manage to grab another wine cooler on Craigslist today, this afternoon I will have a second fermentation chamber and then I will make EdWort's hefeweizen again, too.. Wish me luck.

I got 5 of a honey blonde ale. I was hoping I could keg it this weekend but the it appears the yeast are thinking otherwise. I will check try again later in the week. :mug:

Finally my fermenter has something besides air in it!
Rainwater Rye IPA(10 gallons)
4 gallons of rain water, 4 gallons of tap water
20 pounds Maris Otter, 6 pounds rye malt
4 additions of Northern Brewer
Nottingham yeast
Yesterday was the first day cool enough to brew since back in March, it was nice to be able to brew again.

I miss this beer so much I'm trying 5 gallons of SN BeerCamp Tropical IPA tribute!!!

image.jpeg

Back