what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mug:

I'm studying neuroscience. *Very* soon I have to make the decision of how I'm going to finish my degree - as in, whether I want to specialize in behavioral or cognitive neuroscience. Any thoughts?

Not really into either, I'm a biochemist by training studying neurodegenerative diseases so I focus mostly on molecular events. Don't look at whole animal studies very much. Sorry I have no advice.

I'm a graphic designer in New York City — specifically package design. I had my labels and 6 pack carrier designed before I brewed my first batch. Anyone looking for a label let me know (only serious inquires please.)

Ostpressen, First post! Nice. I am sure you'll have a lot of guys interested.

I tell my fiancee I am in the business of making money off of money. But she does what I do... And it is looking like she is going to be a LOT better.

funkapottomous said:
Yup. I live in Huntsville, though. My girlfriend and I have an apartment on Josey.

What's your Major/Minor?
I'm doing GBM and minoring in entrepreneurial business studies. Going to be taking 18 hours this fall so I can do 12 in the spring (that way I can do night classes or something) and hopefully work/get something going so I'm not jobless when I graduate.

I'm a management major... You didn't do a report on Saint Arnold did you? Someone on my Small Business Development class dis w report on them.

18 hours is a heavy load for a semester. I usually take 15 or 16. But I see why doing it.

Anyways I'm done with SHSU undergrad in a month (more like half a month now). I'll be taking a semester of grad school at the Shsu university center in the woodlands before transferring to U of H. We left Huntsville months ago bc of all the break ins...

I'm a management major... You didn't do a report on Saint Arnold did you? Someone on my Small Business Development class dis w report on them.

18 hours is a heavy load for a semester. I usually take 15 or 16. But I see why doing it.

Anyways I'm done with SHSU undergrad in a month (more like half a month now). I'll be taking a semester of grad school at the Shsu university center in the woodlands before transferring to U of H. We left Huntsville months ago bc of all the break ins...

Nah, that wasn't me.

15 of the hours are going to be all business classes, and I'm taking some english class online. (I never liked taking english if you can't tell. Not that I'm a bad writer, I just hate the classes.)

Running a gardening and culinary program for the Boys & Girls Club, best job of my life! Able to meet lot of people around me and spread the good beer around the county.

I assess the internet. No, really, that's the job description. Internet assessor.

In my official capacity, this site is doing very well! :)

Recently graduated from Texas A&M with a BS in GIS/Geography. Currently looking for a job right now with a job market that looks bleek to individuals fresh out of college.

I'm a project manager for medical studies at a university.

I'd love to finish my novel or do some freelance photography.

I just got my MS in Electrical Engineering...
At work I pose as a Network Engineer or a System Engineer.

BS in Electrical Engineering
I am the the EE department on a $2 Billion oil rig construction project.
I specialize in controls and am currently managing 140 electricians.

Currently unemployed.

Up until we moved for wife's job, I was a paralegal handling Estate Probates and Estate Planning. Did sales before that.

Just graduated with my MBA in May, so I am looking for a career change.

Army officer. Currently in Afghan living the dream and by dream I mean nightmare. We have plenty to look foward to though. Our timeline over here is starting to dwindle.

Eerational said:
Army officer. Currently in Afghan living the dream and by dream I mean nightmare. We have plenty to look foward to though. Our timeline over here is starting to dwindle.

So sorry to here about the helicopter crash. You boys (and girls) sacrifice everything for us. For this I salute you!

Unemployed here. I'm seriously considering joining the Air Force...any folks in the Air Force? Do you love it or hate it? Advice?

DeadFartWino said:
Unemployed here. I'm seriously considering joining the Air Force...any folks in the Air Force? Do you love it or hate it? Advice?

Im active duty AF. Have been for the last 8 yrs.

I'll just say I work for the government... for now who knows what is going to happen.

wildwest450 said:
Testicle lifter for a taint waxing service.

_

Nice. I think have just found something even more enticing than pro brewer.

How do I get in on that? Is there a college course? I'd be willing to do a free internship for as long as necessary.

Latest posts

Back