what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a Forman of a Construction Crew on CpRail/ Delaware&Hudson Railroad. I work in the Signal Dept. installing Signals and Crossing! I'm a fith Generation Railroader in my Family.

Silicone Injection Sample Engineer.
Get to play with silicone all day long LOL

I work for Philips medical. I deal with breast, prostate and neuro mri. I also work part time at Northern Brewer.

after this week nothing... anybody need a helper? i'm smart, funny, and pretty...

After 17 years as a fast food manager, I've had enough. I'm leaving at the end of January, to try my hand at making money without a paycheck. I'm going to be a full-time mystery shopper.

Stainless steel weldor/fabricator for dairy plants and dairies.(hopefully for my on brewery soon)

P/T barista at a cafe but what i really do is assist the brewers at a local brewpub/microbrewery (moat mountain brewing co.), bottling, cleaning fermentors, delivering kegs, cans, and bottles all over NH.

Work at the family business. We've had it for 31 years.

Humdinger_small.jpg

Full time Dad, Husband
Full time Drinking Water Plant Supervisor
Part time Community College instructor

Director of Client Relations for a decent sized web hosting company based out of Orlando, FL (hostdime.com)

Essentially I am a fleet maintenance manager for a large trucking company.

1100 trucks are my concern. Also help out with the trailing equipment, 12,600 units there.

Formerly was a service writer/shop supervisor for a Peterbilt dealership and before that I was a Naval Linguist.

Fastener Engineer. I invent new screw and screwdriver designs. Yes...my job is to invent new and better ways to screw! I also travel around the world working with different companies on improving their assembly processes.

Camping57 said:
Fastener Engineer. I invent new screw and screwdriver designs. Yes...my job is to invent new and better ways to screw! I also travel around the world working with different companies on improving their assembly processes.

You're not the guy that invented the Tri Wing screw for aircraft are you. Because that guy needs to be taken out behind the woodshed!

From my viewpoint your job is to invent screws that I have to go out and buy a new screwdriver for:D

Back