What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the 1977 album Swept Away by guitarist Steve Hunter. An awesome take on The Byrds' song Eight Miles High. I bought this album when it was first released and played it to death. Love the drumming by legend Jim Gordon. Hunter also covers the Beach Boys' Sail on Sailor on this album.

Daughter, SiL, and Grand-kids drove up and spent a couple nights with us Thurs and Fri., went home today. Yesterday my 5 year old granddaughter picked a bunch of wild flowers while on a walk and brought them home to us. I called her my little flower girl, which made me think of this song. I played it for her (about 10 times). She loved it, and by the end was singing right along and asking me to play it again. Heart melted.

Daughter, SiL, and Grand-kids drove up and spent a couple nights with us Thurs and Fri., went home today. Yesterday my 5 year old granddaughter picked a bunch of wild flowers while on a walk and brought them home to us. I called her my little flower girl, which made me think of this song. I played it for her (about 10 times). She loved it, and by the end was singing right along and asking me to play it again. Heart melted.

:bravo:

IMG_20200305_180736.jpeg

Back