What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's two big guns doin the original surf song,Pipeline;

I always seem to come back to this one. Dick dale was the king of surf guitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been checking out Joe Satriani more again. Always been a fan, but just went to his concert this past weekend with Steve Morse opening up, and really been playing his latest album a lot in the car. Check out some of his videos on Youtube. Unfortunately I can't view Youtube right now until I reboot, and I'm busy.

Especially check out Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing. Sadly, he did not perform this awesome song at his latest concert! :(

Live version of Royal by Lordes on xm in rental car. Guilty pleasure song. I wonder if I should google the group to see if the ladies are as attractive as I have made them in my mind from the wat they perform the song

Live version of Royal by Lordes on xm in rental car. Guilty pleasure song. I wonder if I should google the group to see if the ladies are as attractive as I have made them in my mind from the wat they perform the song

Fair warning, she's 16 from New Zealand, but go for it

Just watched Metallica on the Colbert Report..When the Bells Toll...awesome group (getting old) and great song.

Ella Riot.

But not the album. It's just the raw vocal tracks. I found a place they sell downloads from and they had a free download of what they call "acapella", but it's really just the raw INDIVIDUAL vocal tracks from the recording process.

Weird...

Gangnam Style....on my Cisco phone...because somehow that ended up in the ringer files. Now the default ringtone.

...SGM is not amused

Sprung for the entire Arcade Fire library. Eclectic, but oddly entertaining.
For now, at least, it's taken me off my daily riff through every song Pink Floyd ever published, which is no small accomplishment...

Cheers!

Back