What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been into older country songs for quite some time now (can't stand what passes for country now), and this guy is one of the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a nostalgia trip,Here's one I grew up with since the mid 50's...Patsy! even my wife has grown to appreciate the honesty of country music...God bless her pea pickin lil ol' heart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Steely Dan, I went through a William S. Burroughs phase that lasted a good 15 years, and was surprised to see that in Naked Lunch there was a sex toy that went by the name "Steely Dan".

CreamyGoodness said:
Speaking of Steely Dan, I went through a William S. Burroughs phase that lasted a good 15 years, and was surprised to see that in Naked Lunch there was a sex toy that went by the name "Steely Dan".

Lolz
And now you know where the name came from.

Bottled last night...playlist included:

Blood Mountain by Mastodon
We Built A Fortress On Short Notice by self-evident
The Resistence by Muse

Listening to Michael Dawes- Boogie Slam. This guy can play! He's probably one of the best acoustic guitarists I've ever seen.

oogaboogachiefwalkingdeer said:
To see another great acoustic see Tommy Emanuel on the tube

Tommy Emanuel is a beast! I've been listening to a bunch of acoustic artists, to refine my technique, and get ideas.
Listening to John Gomm - Passionflower now...

NSFW (It's GG, so I shouldn't have to say that)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xE5f62vPOo]GG Allin - You Hate Me and I Hate You[/ame]

Latest posts

Back