What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lana Del Rey.

I really tried to stay away from listening to her as long as I could. But she's actually really talented, a very welcome change from all the Taylor Swifts and Carly Rae Jepsens of today's young female singers.

Tchaikovsky Concerto No. 1 in B-Flat minor for Piano and Orchestra, Opus 23.

I'm backstage working at the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition.

Billy-Klubb said:
NICE!! there must be a lot of talent there!

The talent was spilling off the stage! Some of the most talented performances I have heard, although I am now ready for something else!

Here's another blast from the past. The first song,an instramental,was the theme for the Movie The Wild Angels in 1966. I love that hard edged British Steel sort of guitar sound. It also sounds like the nasaly honk of a Strat to me...Makes me wanna play again.

My brother had the soundtrack album...I musta wore that track OUT! It still inspires me before goin on a speed put.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished watching Heart do Stairway to Heaven at the Kennedy Center Honors. Wow, that was unbelievable! I'm gonna watch it again...

Hayseed Dixies - Cover of 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

Spare him his life from his monstrosity!!! :D

Took off the whole week for vacation pre-NHC.

No work, getting my bottling and then brewing on. And SWMBO's not home. So that means brew day tunes!

Back