What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still sitting on two bottles of this for a trade with someone who's interested
View attachment 284000
(Conditioned in Troegenator barrels)

Having this now. Thanks. Again. @PatrickGoss
View attachment 284001

Ask Allen if he can find the one in his area that's been aged in Cigar City Barrels. I can't remember which beer it was. There's also a founders version, too. New Holland makes a bourbon aged in barrels they age dragons milk in. Just some ideas for you lol

Last edited:
Ask Allen if he can find the one in his area that's been aged in Cigar City Barrels. I can't remember which beer it was. There's also a founders version, too. New Holland makes a bourbon aged in barrels they age dragons milk in. Just some ideas for you lol

I think I can get the Dragons Milk aged around here. I will have to look.

I had 2 brothers who were Eagle scouts and my dad was a Scout Master. Do I win? I was in scouts for about 6 months before My obligations to football and baseball forced me to leave the troop.

Sorry, but that isn't anywhere close. There is still one cellared for my enjoyment so show up with a sixer of farmhouse rye and we will kill that mofo.

not bad

20150611_175759.jpg

He is close, 6+ months.

It was worth a shot lol. I could definitely do that or bring something good. Lol
Currently waahing down a Vicodin with my Amarillo/Galaxy/Citra IPA. My fall at work last week killed my hip/back xray results pending.
View attachment 284021

Suck, man. Sorry.

View attachment 284024

My celiac suffering sister in law is in town so I picked this up. Not quite beer but a step up from redbridge.

Try omission if it is in your market. Not bad at all.

This, back from pickup, and now bed for the little one.

Attachments

• 1434071445501.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 38
A mix & match 6 pack of untested American craft beers and all 6 were truly fantastic. A milk stout, APA, IPA, witbier, amber lager, and nut brown ale.

View attachment 284033

My last Revolution Anti-hero. Gonna have to go to Chicago sometime soon this summer to stock up on Revolution, FFF, and Two Brothers among others.

Just saw a commercial. Corona in a can. Will they still make it skunky?

Rumor has it that they skunk the bottles on purpose. Gavin had it straight out of the box, indoors, that rumor holds water.

Sucked down a few ZD clones when I got home, but need to save them for the party this weekend. So Im off to a nightcap of a Manhattan, but I dont use Rye. Buffalo Trace suffices.

View attachment 284014

Sunny D. Dishes and dinner. No one washes dishes around here like I do. Don't understand.

I'm chief cook and bottlewash around here too man... I think it's called 'progressive.' Or just a ****ing raw deal.

I don't do much cooking but I am chief dish washer in the Hooligan House. I agree with ****ing raw deal. I guess my OCD about clean dishes and others laziness is the cause.

Had an All Day IPA and now one of the few bottles I have left of my Brett IPA I call Mo Bretta
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434075201.247549.jpg

I'm 6-7 years away assuming he sticks with it, so I'm out (plus you already sent me one! ;) )
On the plus side my project for the boys at the AOL is done, so a little celebratory nightcap. The bourbon barrel really altered this - not surprising since it's a wheat. But at 11% it should put me to sleep!
View attachment 284046

yes please.

Back