What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trade you some cherry saison for yours!

Oh yeah, Iced Coffee.

Deal! Belgo Paleo is ready, too. It's bitter and okay, but I like the saison better. I'll let you try both and take what you want!

Finishing coffee...moving to kombucha.

Stopped by the beer store and picked up a bottle of Ground Control to Major Tom. Ridiculous price tag, but worth the story I think. Anybody actually drink it?

I got a part of a taster glass of it when I was working an event. One of the most intense chocolate/roast beers I have ever had.

Water.

By the way my alchy friends. I will be having dinner in Munster tomorrow so I can get more cow. let me know if you need anything.

Drinking water, just got a text from a brewpub owner that I gave some of my Brett IPA to saying he loved it and asking about the yeast and other ingredients that I used. Fingers crossed that he will let me come in and brew a batch with him on his system.

Picture on Facebook? Gotta be true then!

Don't you know you need to always believe everything you read on the internet?

In all seriousness, this looked like a photo of a page from the NHC conference program (which maybe someone there can confirm) as shared by a local homebrew shop. So I trust it.

Drinking PBR.

I'll have the scotch eggs and a bottle of Cimmerian Sabertooth Berzerker.

I am open minded to attempting to ship the eggs, but will go early on a Monday sometime to try to pull that off. I like you too much to send you the berzerker. Sits on shelves forever, nobody wants it. I thought it tasted like sawdust.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434057974.165198.jpg

Normally avoid the session beers, glad I tried this one.

I am open minded to attempting to ship the eggs, but will go early on a Monday sometime to try to pull that off. I like you too much to send you the berzerker. Sits on shelves forever, nobody wants it. I thought it tasted like sawdust.

View attachment 283969

Normally avoid the session beers, glad I tried this one.

Had the pleasure of drinking a growler of that last year. Great beer.

What is the date that you get to go balls to the wall alcoholic again? I have a spare pallet and might have to put a thousand miles on my car getting growlers filled.

What is the date that you get to go balls to the wall alcoholic again? I have a spare pallet and might have to put a thousand miles on my car getting growlers filled.

No date yet but I will certainly keep you posted! You can come have a hay day in my girlfriends fathers garage if you do that haha.

No date yet but I will certainly keep you posted! You can come have a hay day in my girlfriends fathers garage if you do that haha.

I was going to send it all to Mike just to make sure you came back to the party amongst friends, rather than in a lonely stooper. I imagine that blonde of yours is gonna bail once you are more woman than she is.

I was going to send it all to Mike just to make sure you came back to the party amongst friends, rather than in a lonely stooper. I imagine that blonde of yours is gonna bail once you are more woman than she is.

but then I would have to drive a thousand miles to drink it haha Im centrally located. Party at fins place! And im not sure that's possible. She still doesnt understand that screaming bloody murder every time she sees a spider smaller than a dime isnt going to help anything. There is still hope for me. :D

I must have been drunk when I packed that box for you, by the time I pulled the hoppy beers out all that was left was the one sour. I can do better than that. I may or may not have an age able beer sitting around.

but then I would have to drive a thousand miles to drink it haha Im centrally located. Party at fins place! And im not sure that's possible. She still doesnt understand that screaming bloody murder every time she sees a spider smaller than a dime isnt going to help anything. There is still hope for me. :D

Lipstick lesbians. Awesome.

I must have been drunk when I packed that box for you, by the time I pulled the hoppy beers out all that was left was the one sour. I can do better than that. I may or may not have an age able beer sitting around.

HAhaha you better drink those hoppy ones. And hell, if you only sent me that one Upland id still be grateful!

Back