What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I claim the Gang hand signs! I am glad you like it. Once again I did a horrible job with labeling those by the color of it I would say it is a IPA(?)

I claim the Gang hand signs! I am glad you like it. Once again I did a horrible job with labeling those by the color of it I would say it is a IPA(?)

Yep - it's bitter and hoppy goodness. I let it sit in the fridge for too long, but still a tasty brew. Thanks again.

The rare barrel is killing it. Haven't had a bad beer from them yet.

I've listened to each episode of the sour hour with Jay Goodwin, some more than once, I always hear him talking about his beer and would love to try some. My in laws live in West Covina maybe next time I mske it out weat I can track some down.

I've listened to each episode of the sour hour with Jay Goodwin, some more than once, I always hear him talking about his beer and would love to try some. My in laws live in West Covina maybe next time I mske it out weat I can track some down.

Best way to get some is thru trade. They only do brewery releases and most of it goes to its club members. I love beer clubs.

Best way to get some is thru trade. They only do brewery releases and most of it goes to its club members. I love beer clubs.

I should join my brother in law said he would be my trustee although he cant understand spending all that money when Tacate is available everywhere

@finsfan - this is really good, and your fancy color changing caps are just a bonus.
View attachment 284056

Glad you enjoyed it! Ive considered entering that beer into a comp as a Belgian ipa instead of a saison just to see how it would score haha.

And sorry about not having mountains that turned blue. I know you probably didnt know if it was actually cold without mountains, but I tried.

A few days ago my Nephew sent me a photo of himself making a face. Yesterday was his birthday and I was bored and had fun in photoshop (poorly)

6a00d83455ad0369e201157024d48a970b-640wi.jpg
Foxy 2jpg.jpg
Godzilla_Empire_Reveal.jpg

A few days ago my Nephew sent me a photo of himself making a face. Yesterday was his birthday and I was bored and had fun in photoshop (poorly)

View attachment 284083
View attachment 284084
View attachment 284085

HA! A few years ago a forum I modded had a "Photoshop zoom's head onto things" contest of sorts. I have a Facebook album full of my head doing strange and wonderful things. Like as all four Ghostbusters(Darkened for Winston even), an astronaut, being thrown at GW Bush's head...tons of fun. Good work.

Soda
Heading up to the hunting property today for a work weekend. Between that, working on my kitchen and my job, I'm going to be dead next week. @disturbdchemist I have willed my cellar to you. Haha

Back