What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coffee.

employee 1: "Let me ask you something: If you have 3 baby ducks and 4 of them are brown and 2 of them are yellow, then why do I have to go to jail for a crime I committed?"
me: "That has nothing to do with baby ducks, how many there are, or what color. And you have too many baby ducks."
employee 2: "Oh yeah? then why does the cow go oink? Hhmm? Well?"
me: "Boy, that's got nothing to do with anything previously asked and is also nonsensical. WTF is wrong with you?"
employee 2: "I watched a video on youtube. I'm smarter than you because I have glasses."
me: "STFU. You're exposing your ignorance."
employee 1: "But I'm in the right because I'm trying to spin the story that way. I committed the crime, did the time, but it wasn't my fault since there was someone else to share the blame with."
me: :smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack:

coffee.

employee 1: "Let me ask you something: If you have 3 baby ducks and 4 of them are brown and 2 of them are yellow, then why do I have to go to jail for a crime I committed?"
me: "That has nothing to do with baby ducks, how many there are, or what color. And you have too many baby ducks."
employee 2: "Oh yeah? then why does the cow go oink? Hhmm? Well?"
me: "Boy, that's got nothing to do with anything previously asked and is also nonsensical. WTF is wrong with you?"
employee 2: "I watched a video on youtube. I'm smarter than you because I have glasses."
me: "STFU. You're exposing your ignorance."
employee 1: "But I'm in the right because I'm trying to spin the story that way. I committed the crime, did the time, but it wasn't my fault since there was someone else to share the blame with."
me: :smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack:

Sounds to me like Billy has been exposing himself too much at work. Crazy. Be wary of those people. That crap is infectious.

Coffee. Friday. Ready for the weekend.

Coffee...stuff to do, including cleaning and reorganization of refrigerator and pantry, plus all carpets gave to be cleaned in public rooms before nose surgery next Tuesday. Damn little dog.

@mcbaumannerb I am so excited for you...and jealous.

Coffee...stuff to do, including cleaning and reorganization of refrigerator and pantry, plus all carpets gave to be cleaned in public rooms before nose surgery next Tuesday. Damn little dog.

Ugh! But I hope all goes well. You can drink this weekend, right? Will you be around because I want to give you something.

Coffee. I am exhausted because I'm an idiot who stayed up and drank last night. I was trying to kick a keg. I failed.

And since the audience here are pretty much all men, what is the consensus on a first date that involves fishing? Obviously it's not the most glamorous first date and it doesn't really give a lot of way to dressing nice, but does doing something like that on a first date up the risk of the dude just looking at the girl as a potential buddy and nothing more? I could try to girl it up and squeal a bit, or something at the sight of a worm.

I'm sure I'll catch **** for this, but I figured I'd ask. :D

And since the audience here are pretty much all men, what is the consensus on a first date that involves fishing? Obviously it's not the most glamorous first date and it doesn't really give a lot of way to dressing nice, but does doing something like that on a first date up the risk of the dude just looking at the girl as a potential buddy and nothing more? I could try to girl it up and squeal a bit, or something at the sight of a worm.

Is it something that you like to do, and does the other person? The flock 'em! Set the tone the way you want to.

On topic - coffee, water.

Is it something that you like to do, and does the other person? The flock 'em! Set the tone the way you want to.

On topic - coffee, water.

Oh definitely. I like to fish, I'm bad at it, but I like it. The other guy is super into it. That's like being into it, but he could potentially wear a cape. Ask @mattmmille just how incredibly terrible I am at catching a single fish!

Enjoy the vacation, sounds like fun!

Ladies don't squeal on the first date ;)

hahaha noted. I'll find another way to girl it up then. I'm not super girlie, so I have some googling to do.

Ugh! But I hope all goes well. You can drink this weekend, right? Will you be around because I want to give you something.

Coffee. I am exhausted because I'm an idiot who stayed up and drank last night. I was trying to kick a keg. I failed.

Not a bad idea. Allows it to be a little more laid back, not super awkward staring at each other from across a dinner table. Sounds like a good time.

Just don't out fish him ;)

it is what you make it...

just dont fart

Ummm if it's a good date, maybe he'll show you his worm :eek: Fishing's always fun :)

Coffee. So glad it's Friday :D

Is he drop dead gorgeous or geeksquad? As long as you both enjoy fishing, sounds fine to me... unless he is taking you out to some super remote location. I've had much more awkward first dates. If it was his idea to go, you're off the hook for dressing up. That was his bad. Good luck.

2nd coffee while I start straightening up the brewery/man cave after brewday yesterday. Darn back still hurts. Also been hearing a lot of cop & fire truck sirens since the wee hours of the morning. Fire trucks show up for every accident around here...:drunk:

2nd coffee while I start straightening up the brewery/man cave after brewday yesterday. Darn back still hurts. Also been hearing a lot of cop & fire truck sirens since the wee hours of the morning. Fire trucks show up for every accident around here...:drunk:

There are EMTs in fire trucks... fire stations are more plentiful than ambulance stations, so, they usually show up first to try and save lives and what not.

As long as you both enjoy fishing, sounds fine to me... unless he is taking you out to some super remote location.

This. It will give you time to get to know each other really well immediately... which is definitely a positive. First date for a drink or something usually doesn't last that long.

I went to a concert once upon a time with a girl for our second date. It was a music festival and we got there at about 2 PM. Zac Brown didn't go on until about 8 PM. There was a long time for us to get to know each other. Pretty much knew after that it wasn't going to work out... so we didn't have to invest any more time dating.

On topic: Drinking water. Made bacon in the oven with breakfast today. Man, that's so easy and came out perfect.

Water while waiting in line. Got here 90 minutes before opening and we're this far back. :eek:
View attachment 278135

Have you seen this thread yet?
Military Strategy: optimal siege tactics for taking Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle

Wait, did he ask you on a fishing date or is it your idea? I like the non normal dates. Pretty much anything where you can talk and learn each others personalities is good in my book.

Something to keep in mind though. Would this be boat or dock fishing? The last thing I would want is to be stuck in a boat with a bad date. Also, would you be the one stocking the cooler or is that his job?

Be yourself, If he is someone that you could potentially be into. If he is also a good fisherman, ask him for pointers. If all goes well ask him if he would like to go out for dinner. Nothing wrong with the invitation being extended by a female.

Water, yesterday was crap. Battery died in my truck, allergies were acting up, foster dog got into a fight with our other dog and I had to kick the crap out of her to get her to stop, and to top it all off Comcrap was having issues so no internet or TV last night. I felt like I was Amish, nothing wrong with being Amish, but I have to have my technology.

It's better than a movie date especially if you both enjoy it. I never understood why people go on dates to the movie so you can sit in the dark and not be able to speak to each other.

Don't do fake girly ****. Be yourself. That being said, no man that likes fishing is going to think of a woman that goes fishing as a buddy and nothing more, unless he's not into women or he's already got one.

Coff.

Don't do fake girly ****. Be yourself. That being said, no man that likes fishing is going to think of a woman that goes fishing as a buddy and nothing more, unless he's not into women or he's already got one.

Coff.

To elaborate on this... if you show up in red bottoms and a cocktail dress for a fishing date, it probably won't end well.

Just comment on how huge his boat is.

Back