What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the can like a gat damn heathen.

0514052027.jpg

Had some bomb banana cheesecake for dessert
View attachment 278072
#fatbutyummy

Took a quick swim and now having this as a nightcap
View attachment 278073

Okay, nothing great. Early start tomorrow to get to Star Wars weekend. Will be in full nerd mode!!

That sour i sent you should be ready to go when ever you are ready. Definitely getting better and of course it can wait longer. Just eager to get your opinion on it.

Having LC #5 while working on a business plan

Attachments

• 1431654754644.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 34
Don't choke now. :D

Local sports radio station this afternoon, the two guys were arguing about it. One said "they choked, the collapsed", while the other pointed out (which I agree with) that this series was so close that it could have just as likely been a Rangers sweep, or a Capitals sweep, had any given games gone only a slightly different way. Not like our last game 7 against the Rags, which was a little more what I expected (5-0 loss and major chokage).

I thought this was a dunkleweiss I brewed about 5 years ago. After opening it, I can't quite say what it is. Maybe an Irish red, maybe my favorite amber. Most of the hop character is gone and it has a pretty noticable cidery flavor. Still, it doesn't taste too bad. Pretty strong though. Probably won't make it through the whole liter tonight.

1431654808953915844752.jpg

I like to think of myself as a pioneer of sorts.
Great beer. I think Wyobrewer said it was the beer he enjoys when fishing. I may be making that up. Either way I can see why.

It is a good beer, one of friends always has me grab him a sixer when I end up in an area it is distributed.

I like to think of myself as a pioneer of sorts.
Great beer. I think Wyobrewer said it was the beer he enjoys when fishing. I may be making that up. Either way I can see why.

Very solid beer. Doesn't get much love since they are a small brewery in a small area. They name a lot of their beers after flies. They make a good scotch ale too....I'll throw it in the next time we trade.

You reading Captian Underpants? That is a very hard read. Not many people are at that label :D

I'd rather read that than my daughter's book selection.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431660330.679742.jpg

Very solid beer. Doesn't get much love since they are a small brewery in a small area. They name a lot of their beers after flies. They make a good scotch ale too....I'll throw it in the next time we trade.

Love the copper john. The salmon fly is good stuff.

Thanks again for meeting at my office today.

Back